• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trail rating

toyotalandman

me and my buddys go to reiter pretty much every weekend and we seem to be hitting the same stuff and if we go to different trails their far away and we run the risk of hitting a lame trail so im looking for good trails and good sequences of trails i got a map so i can find the trails

Last edited:
There will be a crew of us up there this weekend and you can run with us. Don't know what trails you have run but we try to hit as much as possible. Most of our group is vary well set up. Locked aromor, ect,ect. thread Under Reiter 19/20

Here's your sequence.

1st pit...

Weed out the ****
Stair Step
Poop Shoot
Sac Up

from there go back down towards the parking lot but take your 1st left and go back down poop chute. Go up the paved road 1/4 mile

Power line
Rhino Land
Cock Garden
Cable
back on power line

then cruise up the dirt road and hit

BYS
and come out on the wall trail

The whole trip should take no more than 3 hours.

Oh...and just FYI the area you have marked in the upper right section of that map that says "Tight Ass"...is closed and has been for years.

If you're tired of the lame trails, then stop passing all the hard obstacles. What I mean is this: Most will run the trail, take the path of least resistance and then move on the next trail. Ya! That IS boring. Try to be creative (whilst still Treading Lightly) and hit the various obstacles on the trail. They all have a few, if not more. You can drive through the rock garden, but have you driven every single line yet? I bet you haven't. You can drive the wall trail, but have you messed around in navigating through the trees NOT in a straight line? Most don

Oh...and just FYI the area you have marked in the upper right section of that map that says "Tight Ass"...is closed and has been for years.

True Dat!

Besides, that not even where it is/was. The TA area is actually to the left a 1/4 mile.

Just have boonie take you out--just don't follow him and you will take all the hard lines :awesomework: