• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailer carnage

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Noticed this about 2 miles from home after towing all the way to Florette, AL and back... Whew!

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0336-1.jpg

Messed up not only the wheel and studs, but the hub as well. Had to cut off the lugnuts with a grinder.

That poor trailer is angry at you for having to haul that #6000 Heep around......

Remember my trip to the middle of fuggin nowhere south of Vegas last week. I forgot to mention the guy that was 40 miles from the nearest anything (no exaggeration) lost the axle out from under his boat trailer. :eek: :eek: I stopped and he said he had help on the way. Four hours later when we came back by he was still sitting there. WHOLE AXLE!!! :eek: It was high 90s and the middle of the fuggin desert. Poor dude.

InDaShop said:
Remember my trip to the middle of fuggin nowhere south of Vegas last week. I forgot to mention the guy that was 40 miles from the nearest anything (no exaggeration) lost the axle out from under his boat trailer. :eek: :eek: I stopped and he said he had help on the way. Four hours later when we came back by he was still sitting there. WHOLE AXLE!!! :eek: It was high 90s and the middle of the fuggin desert. Poor dude.

Talk about a little dehydration....

Peter

What is weird is on the way home (before we noticed our own trailer) we stopped to help these people who JUST had a wreck on 65. They too were pulling a trailer, the trailer was about 50' from the rolled tahoe. :eek: