• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

travis lovetts new buggy

TOYTOACRAWLERS

well we are gettin started on a new buggy owner travis lovett will be a v8 truck on tons will start posting pics soon heres a run down on the goods

6.0 chevy stuffed with go fast goodies
built 350 turbo 3500 stall
atlas 4.3
corp 14 bolt front and rear 3.73 gears detroit front/ rear f/r steer stuffed with goodies
16 in coilovers
42 irocks on trail ready hds

got a few chorome and polished alum pieces as well pics to follow

JUST A 6.0 NOTHING FANCY BUT INTAKE VALVE COVERS AND STUFF AND YES ITS A MOROSO PAN FOR A OLD MODEL CAMARO DROP ITS LIKE 6 INCHES SHORTER THAN THE STOCK TRUCK PAN SO WE CAN GET THE MOTOR DOWN IN THERE LOWER AND GOTTA HAVE ALL THEM PRETTY FITTINGS TO GO NEXT TO THAT PRETTY INTAKE

Travis said:
What's the story on the hubs?

There is a thread on pirate about them somewhere. They're made to be pretty light. I will be curious to see how they hold up. A lot of people acted like they wouldn't last for racing or getting beat on hard. I am curious to see them in action because I know they will get beat on this buggy.

Definitely gonna have some nice parts in it.

THE AXLES ARE THE NEW YUKONS THE HUBS ARE VERY LIGHT 2 HUB 2 ROTORS 2 CALIPERS AND 2 CALIPER BRACKET AND A SET OF PADS WEIGHE 45 LBS U LOOOSE 120 LBS ON UR AXLE AT THE WHEEL SHOULD BE EASIER ON STUB SHAFTS LESSS UN SPRUNG WEIGHT AS FAR AS THE CHASSIS WHEN IT GET COLOR AND HIT TRAIL IT WILL BE POSTED UP

AND YES COLE IT WILL GET A TOTAL BEAT DOWN WITH TRAVIS DRIVING HE GETS TO BEAT IT DOWN JUST RIGHT AFTER I BEAT THE GUTS OUT OF IT LOL I WILL CALL U WHEN ITS GOT COLOR AND READY FOR A TEST RUN U CAN COME VIDEO IF U WANT!

ya the caps button sticks and wont turn off those look like the same hubs but i am actually getting them somewere else but yes same stuff

well gettin some accoplished on buggy cant wait to break it out sometime in near future chasis is coming together nice its small and compact fo sure 45 inches out side of tub at widest point will up date as progress comes along

well travis came up today and test fitted chassis and got the thumbs up so its on like gas heat now spring fling is were we will be wide open

THE CHASSIS IS ALL DONE AND TACKED UP BUILDIN THE AXLES AS WE SPEAK THEN WE WILL BE 4 LINKIN IT SHOULDNT BE TO LONG BEFORE ITS TEARIN UP A TRAIL SOME WERE

well makin progress lately. alxes for 14 bolts are on there way! chassis is all done except for dash and floor pans! alum links are on the way electris rear steer is ordered! talked to travis today its official i work for lovetts construction now my new compay credit cards is on way! now if i can just get that company cummins truck to drive everyday i be set! then to throw me another curve ball we are now looking for some 52 inch tractor tires a fire breathing big block for a rockwell axled trucks gone wild type truck just gottta get this thing put all back toegether first tho ! a few spy pics

[attachment deleted by admin]