• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Truck campers

Ok everyone asked to see the Jeep on the trailer. Now I am going to look into getting a rail or at least a wheel chock for the bike before I try loading it.

So here it is just sitting on the trailer.
IMGP1960.jpg

IMGP1961.jpg

IMGP1962.jpg

IMGP1963.jpg

The truck is sitting pretty level so I am going to see how it handles without the air bags.

Last edited:
Besides a motor coach with a fully enclosed trailer, i think that's one of the sweetest set ups i've seen:awesomework:

Damn rick--thats SWEET!!!!!

Plus I assume your going to leave the camper on?

Mike,
Yep my plans are for the camper to stay on permently. Like I said in an earlier post, I am going to lower it about 3" sometime soon before I build the side boxes. If I drop it that much then the bumper will sit flat on the trailer deck. I am stoked about how it turned out. Can't wait to try it out.

Yeup, I bet you will then have to have the trailer inspected and licensed as an RV.

I assume you are referring to the other thread on toy haulers...how important is the "blue" state of washington sticker? An enclosed trailer with living quarters could be licensed as a RV, but I don't think Wildman's gooseneck would qualify...pretty sure the state wants to collect $$$ on both the trailer & camper.

I have a very simular setup except my trailer is a little longer. I still license the camper because of the simple fact its one less thing for the cops to hassle me about. Looks sweet:awesomework: and I love my setup:D

Latest posts