• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Call me crazy but in my opinion Trump's decent performance was the worst possible outcome for conservatives. He was on the cusp of being booted from the ticket, but did just enough in the debate to hang on. If things keep spiraling downward he is going to potentially have a disastrous effect on the downticket elections, possibly causing loss of control in the house and/or senate.

Neal3000 said:
Call me crazy but in my opinion Trump's decent performance was the worst possible outcome for conservatives. He was on the cusp of being booted from the ticket, but did just enough in the debate to hang on. If things keep spiraling downward he is going to potentially have a disastrous effect on the downticket elections, possibly causing loss of control in the house and/or senate.
I think you've been drinking the main stream media kool-aid. Close to being booted from the ticket??? How? An audio tape of him making rude comments almost got him booted? As I said before, the RINO's are just looking for any stupid reason to pull him and replace him with one of their kind. It's been this way from the start.

you've got to keep in mind how PC the world is now, you may not think that video is a big deal but it is to a LOT of people. the Gop leadership has got to be looking for a reason and a way to get rid of Trump and give Pense a chance at this point.

Neal3000 said:
you may not think that video is a big deal but it is to a LOT of people
Not once have I said it's not a big deal, but do you think it's enough to have someone booted off the ticket? If so, how many of this LOT of people have you talked to? Do you have some inside connection to these people. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it seems like your news source is just grasping for straws with information.

Neal3000 said:

Like it reallys matter????? **** no it don't matter! They rammed Obama Kare up our ass with the conservatives in charge of the house and/or senate! JMHO

86chevota said:
Like it reallys matter????? **** no it don't matter! They rammed Obama Kare up our ass with the conservatives in charge of the house and/or senate! JMHO
This is because we don't have any REAL conservatives in the house. They want to push Trump out for whatever reason and replace him with someone they think is fit. They threatened to do this before he was even nominated, but feared backlash from voters when their seats came up for vote.

86chevota said:

Wrong, the Dems controlled both senate and the house during Obama's first two years

RebelRider said:
I think you've been drinking the main stream media kool-aid. Close to being booted from the ticket??? How? An audio tape of him making rude comments almost got him booted? As I said before, the RINO's are just looking for any stupid reason to pull him and replace him with one of their kind. It's been this way from the start.

I agree with all of what your saying but does it really matter? Hilary was probadly more excited about Trump winning the RNC than anyone other than Trump. clintons had researched all of them looking for dirt and found the most with Trump! The rhinos ****ed it up from the start with Trump! They are mad he won so they are going to do all they can to kill him! Trumps been in a no win situation from the start! Hilary has more tapes of Trump and now a girl that works for CNN has a friend that's be sexually assaulted by him! Than the producer or editor of the apprentice is a sensually taking bids on some videos of Trump! Those videos are suppose to be a lot worse!! Who really know what's true anymore??? The only thing I know is we're all ****ing screwed .

RebelRider said:
Not once have I said it's not a big deal, but do you think it's enough to have someone booted off the ticket? If so, how many of this LOT of people have you talked to? Do you have some inside connection to these people. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it seems like your news source is just grasping for straws with information.

Clinton's lead in the polls has doubled since the tape released, to me that says a lot of people aren't too happy about it.

As far as him getting booted i have no idea if it's even possible honestly, but i bet they (gop) would love to do it

RebelRider said:
This is because we don't have any REAL conservatives in the house. They want to push Trump out for whatever reason and replace him with someone they think is fit. They threatened to do this before he was even nominated, but feared backlash from voters when their seats came up for vote.

That's what I was being a smart ass and trying to say. We have no real conservatives in the house

86chevota said:
I agree with all of what your saying but does it really matter? Hilary was probadly more excited about Trump winning the RNC than anyone other than Trump. clintons had researched all of them looking for dirt and found the most with Trump! The rhinos ****ed it up from the start with Trump! They are mad he won so they are going to do all they can to kill him! Trumps been in a no win situation from the start! Hilary has more tapes of Trump and now a girl that works for CNN has a friend that's be sexually assaulted by him! Than the producer or editor of the apprentice is a sensually taking bids on some videos of Trump! Those videos are suppose to be a lot worse!! Who really know what's true anymore??? The only thing I know is we're all ****ing screwed .

I agree with this too, there's a reason why Trump got no close scrutiny from the media during the primaries.

Neal3000 said:
Clinton's lead in the polls has doubled since the tape released, to me that says a lot of people aren't too happy about it.

As far as him getting booted i have no idea if it's even possible honestly, but i bet they (gop) would love to do it

The GOP wanted him booted day 1! They know they have a ringer under their belts with the sex tapes! The email **** is boring to people. Now if they had a hot mic with hitlary saying that stuff that would be a game changer but still not as good as the sex tapes. Bet she had those sex tapes with in weeks of trump saying he was running for POTUS!!!

86chevota said:
Take it easy, buddy. Your going to give yourself a heart attack.
Look, we had several potential candidates to choose from. THE PEOPLE chose Trump whether you like it or not. I can't think of one other candidate that would do any better than him. We not only have the liberals after us, but the ENTIRE main stream media including FOX. They can claim all the tapes, rapes or audio dirt they want. While it may be appalling, It doesn't mean jack ****. It's your typical smear campaign that's been going on forever.
So if you think this is all a big plan by the left, just stay home and don't vote. But don't come screaming when the beast continues to chip away at our freedoms.

Neal3000 said:
I agree with this too, there's a reason why Trump got no close scrutiny from the media during the primaries.

You hit the nail on the head with that. Megan Kelly brought up Trumps ugly words about women more than a year ago. The media waited till after the primaries . They got out played in 2008 and 2012!!! 2016 is no different

Neal3000 said:

It's funny you say that about the polling. Those same polls had Romney winning in a land slide.
We were talking about the debate in the office this morning. Probably about 10 of us. There were people claiming the same **** about the polls in her favor. So I asked "out of everyone in the room, who has voted on an online poll on the election?" Not one ****ing person. Not to mention, these polls rely on sites like CNN or msnbc. Well of course she's winning! You think a bunch of conservatives go online to vote for stupid **** all day, let along liberal news sites??? Nope!

86chevota said:
You hit the nail on the head with that. Megan Kelly brought up Trumps ugly words about women more than a year ago. The media waited till after the primaries . They got out played in 2008 and 2012!!! 2016 is no different
Because even a retarded liberal news group wouldn't use all their ammo early in the fight. If they do that, by the time the election gets close people have forgotten. It's called a strategy.

Re:

The main stream media wanted Clinton vs. Trump from the get go because they knew it would bring in the best ratings. Wouldn't be surprised if they're controlling these debates since Hillary had the upper hand the first one and then Trump and now everyone will be super pumped for the final debate. This **** is like a bad TV show. Back during the primaries Trump got way more air time and coverage than everybody. Not because he was the best candidate for the job but because he was the best candidate for the ratings. If they equally covered all the candidates I bet Rand Paul would be your nominee and the general election would've been decided when they announced him at the RNC. But that wouldn't do **** for ratings. I remember on the GOPs website early on they had a poll on trump vs Paul and I read through pages of comments for awhile and not even 10% picked Trump.

I'll admit that I'm a big Paul family fan boy but there's a good reason behind it and it's a lot better than reasons people jump aboard the TrumpTrain.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk