• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

RebelRider said:
Take it easy, buddy. Your going to give yourself a heart attack.
Look, we had several potential candidates to choose from. THE PEOPLE chose Trump whether you like it or not. I can't think of one other candidate that would do any better than him. We not only have the liberals after us, but the ENTIRE main stream media including FOX. They can claim all the tapes, rapes or audio dirt they want. While it may be appalling, It doesn't mean jack ****. It's your typical smear campaign that's been going on forever.
So if you think this is all a big plan by the left, just stay home and don't vote. But don't come screaming when the beast continues to chip away at our freedoms.

Am a history nut! No heart attack here. This change started years ago but the 2008 and 2012 showed me all I needed to know! Am writing in George Washington for my vote. Trump will carry TN easy!

86chevota said:
Am a history nut! No heart attack here. This change started years ago but the 2008 and 2012 showed me all I needed to know! Am writing in George Washington for my vote. Trump will carry TN easy!
To each their own. Good luck with your endeavor.

RebelRider said:
Because even a retarded liberal news group wouldn't use all their ammo early in the fight. If they do that, by the time the election gets close people have forgotten. It's called a strategy.

Yep it's a better strategy. I don't buy the polling thing

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

86chevota said:
If George Washington ran for president with Thomas Jefferson as his running mate in 2012. They wouldn't make it past the primaries. That's the world we live in today.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
The main stream media wanted Clinton vs. Trump from the get go because they knew it would bring in the best ratings. Wouldn't be surprised if they're controlling these debates since Hillary had the upper hand the first one and then Trump and now everyone will be super pumped for the final debate. This **** is like a bad TV show. Back during the primaries Trump got way more air time and coverage than everybody. Not because he was the best candidate for the job but because he was the best candidate for the ratings. If they equally covered all the candidates I bet Rand Paul would be your nominee and the general election would've been decided when they announced him at the RNC. But that wouldn't do **** for ratings. I remember on the GOPs website early on they had a poll on trump vs Paul and I read through pages of comments for awhile and not even 10% picked Trump.

I'll admit that I'm a big Paul family fan boy but there's a good reason behind it and it's a lot better than reasons people jump aboard the TrumpTrain.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Or the people actually wanted Trump. I'm not saying your 100% wrong on the ratings ****, but I think your giving the theory too much merit.
No matter who the nominee would be, there would be a ton of scandal come out about them. Rand would also fall victim whether it was true or not. Bottom line is, Trump addressed the issues such as immigration in a very blunt way as he did with diaper heads. Every other candidate would dance around the subject when asked. People are sick of the whole run of the mill politician that loves everyone ****. That's the only reason I would ever give the libertarian party a chance, but most of their candidates end up dancing around the hard asked questions also.

Re:

Does anyone think the wikileaks actually has some serious dirt on Hillary? A month or ago there was supposed to be something "huge." I am pretty certain that it will take a huge bomb dropped for Trump to win. I will pray for that bomb sooner than later.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

RebelRider said:
Or the people actually wanted Trump. I'm not saying your 100% wrong on the ratings ****, but I think your giving the theory too much merit.
No matter who the nominee would be, there would be a ton of scandal come out about them. Rand would also fall victim whether it was true or not. Bottom line is, Trump addressed the issues such as immigration in a very blunt way as he did with diaper heads. Every other candidate would dance around the subject when asked. People are sick of the whole run of the mill politician that loves everyone ****. That's the only reason I would ever give the libertarian party a chance, but most of their candidates end up dancing around the hard asked questions also.

I agree with all of that. It wouldn't matter who won the nominee the scandals would fly. I think the biggest think Trump has for him is he don't beat around the bush! The libertarians lose me with the soft approach on hard task or questions

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Does anyone think the wikileaks actually has some serious dirt on Hillary? A month or ago there was supposed to be something "huge." I am pretty certain that it will take a huge bomb dropped for Trump to win. I will pray for that bomb sooner than later.

Good question. If they do they will wait to see what hitlary has first.

Again, y'all are giving this "scandal" **** way too much credit. The candidates are so far apart on issues that people have made their mind up on who they are voting for. There may be A minuet percentage of undecided people left, but not enough to sway an election.

RebelRider said:
Again, y'all are giving this "scandal" **** way too much credit. The candidates are so far apart on issues that people have made their mind up on who they are voting for. There may be A minuet percentage of undecided people left, but not enough to sway an election.

I think most people made up their mind along time ago! The issues are night and day.

RebelRider said:
It's funny you say that about the polling. Those same polls had Romney winning in a land slide.
We were talking about the debate in the office this morning. Probably about 10 of us. There were people claiming the same **** about the polls in her favor. So I asked "out of everyone in the room, who has voted on an online poll on the election?" Not one ****ing person. Not to mention, these polls rely on sites like CNN or msnbc. Well of course she's winning! You think a bunch of conservatives go online to vote for stupid **** all day, let along liberal news sites??? Nope!

yes i know for a fact that conservatives do go online and vote in their own polls, have you ever checked out bretbairt, drudge report etc? There's a lot of ridiculous **** out there, gotta be smart enough to weed out the bs.

Neal3000 said:
yes i know for a fact that conservatives do go online and vote in their own polls, have you ever checked out bretbairt, drudge report etc? There's a lot of ridiculous **** out there, gotta be smart enough to weed out the bs.
Of course they do, but I'd be willing to bet the numbers aren't near as high. Again, the main stream media doesn't take polling results from conservative sites. For the most part, conservatives do not flock to some of these sources that the polls are coming from to vote. Btw, Drudge is simply a compilation of several news links for various sources. breitbart (sp?) is so congested with pop ups and spyware, I can't stand to view it.

Re:

I am not saying the new scandal will sway voters. What I am saying is.....do they have anything that could put her in jail? Wait til elected and then let it loose?

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

RebelRider said:
I'm with you on that.

No scandal is going to sway enough people to matter

86chevota said:
On another note thinking about voting for Gary Johnson :****:
It's been entertaining to read these posts but. . . . . . If Hillary wins because enough boneheads said and did that, in that campfire conversation would you openly exclaim that you voted that way? Look what that vote will cause. You don't punish anyone but yourself and other Americans.

Maybe you're just kidding I hope :)

Edit: ok so we don't know each other, I don't really mean to call you a bonehead at the same time not wanting to dance around a hard issue.

On a light note, are there any 2008-2012 election threads on here? Would be interesting to see the general morale at that time on this board

8a42412502b964299ca012a79a0086dd.jpg

Clinton will never see a trial, let alone a jail cell. No matter who wins, before he leaves office, Obama will pardon her for any crimes she may have committed. Hide and watch.

LightBnDr said:
It's been entertaining to read these posts but. . . . . . If Hillary wins because enough boneheads said and did that, in that campfire conversation would you openly exclaim that you voted that way? Look what that vote will cause. You don't punish anyone but yourself and other Americans.

Maybe you're just kidding I hope :)

Edit: ok so we don't know each other, I don't really mean to call you a bonehead at the same time not wanting to dance around a hard issue.

On a light note, are there any 2008-2012 election threads on here? Would be interesting to see the general morale at that time on this board

I was joking. Gary Johnson and that girl being on the ballad only hurt Trump!