• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

I still think about how upset I was when he got shot through the chest with that green laser.

Makes me wanna set up a trip wire in my backyard and knife a 300lb hog to death, while I'm cryin

ae7f2782d7b76d158cda20dcb3d85d34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

^^^^ Whats up with this guy? this fat ass looks like he lives at home with his mom and cats, and everyone thinks he is some kind of hero now!

No they don't, they dug into his online postings on Reddit and they're raking him over the coals, and isn't this someone's brother on here. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

86chevota said:
Who do you think won??? Mark my words!!!! Anderson Cooper insisted Trump answer the question "have you ever done of those things you talked about on the hot mic"? That will come back to bite him in a bad way!

Trump now has five accusers surface for sexual assault all on the same day??? Crazy ****. Trumps been busy grabbing some ***** :cougar:

86chevota said:
Trump now has five accusers surface for sexual assault all on the same day??? Crazy ****. Trumps been busy grabbing some ***** :cougar:
Just your typical smear campaign and almost certain holds no water.
Turn the news off and enjoy your weekend. It's driving you insane.

RebelRider said:
Just your typical smear campaign and almost certain holds no water.
Turn the news off and enjoy your weekend. It's driving you insane.

I think funny how the system works. Trying to get A job finished so I can go ride this weekend :dblthumb:

The last debate is tonight. Anyone want to predict who's going to win the debate??? I imagine Trump will go for blood tonight!

I bet he goes off tonight if I had to guess. And I bet ol Killery didn't want to do the drug test he requested either.

86chevota said:
The last debate is tonight. Anyone want to predict who's going to win the debate??? I imagine Trump will go for blood tonight!

Might as well, Whats he got to lose ya know. Should get heated I would say. I keep hearing people say they aren't going to watch tonight because they are sick of hearing about it, or don't really care!! WTF yeah that's the attitude that made America great

I live just outside of Knoxville Tennessee. I'm amazed at the people that are not going out to vote because they can't stand either one.

I'm not very schooled on political stuff but this seems pretty obvious that some shady **** is going on.
https://youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY
https://youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs