• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Me too.

Trump missed at least one good opportunity to rebuke Hillary but overall I think he's doing better than her, so far. I like that the moderator isn't afraid to quote the candidates and challenge their stance. Others simply ask a question without bringing up what their position was on the topic in the past.

Beerj said:
Me too.

Trump missed at least one good opportunity to rebuke Hillary but overall I think he's doing better than her, so far. I like that the moderator isn't afraid to quote the candidates and challenge their stance. Others simply ask a question without bringing up what their position was on the topic in the past.

I watched the first 30 minutes then had to get back to work. Gonna watch the rest when I get home.

And I just saw my post in your signature haha, you gotta leave it there til I sell the truck now..... :flipoff1:

It appears the media has so completely made the appearance of the Republican party being buried we are doomed.

Better buy all the high cap mags & ammo you can now before Hitlary says you can't :****:

muddinmetal said:
It appears the media has so completely made the appearance of the Republican party being buried we are doomed.

Better buy all the high cap mags & ammo you can now before Hitlary says you can't :****:

I work for a firearms/ammo distributor, from what we've seen this morning you need go now if you dont have your ammo already. It's about to be 2013 all over again.

jeeptj99 said:
I work for a firearms/ammo distributor, from what we've seen this morning you need go now if you dont have your ammo already. It's about to be 2013 all over again.
So you're saying you're the man with the deals? ;)

TacomaJD said:
And I just saw my post in your signature haha, you gotta leave it there til I sell the truck now..... :flipoff1:
I figure at the very least it will serve as a deterrent to keep you from selling, and then you'll buy a big trailer and a rig to put on it. :****:

Killary is going to be a lot worse than abama ever dreamed about. Hurts my heart knowing that bitch is going to be POTUS :'(

I don't think she's gonna win

Don't get discouraged yet. Neither one of them can stop what's about to happen.

Team up with JD and search some stats on the presidency during 1971-73. It's all comin full circle

Buckle up

jeeptj99 said:
Obama and Hillary are the best thing that ever happened for the firearms/ammo industry, i wonder if they secretly support Dem presidential candidates to keep the money flowing full speed?

Neal3000 said:
Obama and Hillary are the best thing that ever happened for the firearms/ammo industry, i wonder if they secretly support Dem presidential candidates to keep the money flowing full speed?

I'm sure. There is way to much money in guns and ammo for them to quit making it. Think of how much money these large companies have in production lines and manufacturing facilities. They spend it cause they make it. They will do whatever it takes to keep selling products.

Neal3000 said:

Hell yes they do . Research the gaint company that owes Remington. Most of them pour billions into the Dem presidential candidates. So do most of your nba and nfl team owners.

LightBnDr said:
I don't think she's gonna win

Don't get discouraged yet. Neither one of them can stop what's about to happen.

Team up with JD and search some stats on the presidency during 1971-73. It's all comin full circle

Buckle up

I wish you were right. Imho trump doesn't stand a chance in hell now. He shot himself right in the ****.

IMHO he should have spent the last month talking about important issues and Killary many many horrible mistakes. Instead of after the first two debate taking killary bite and going on rants about **** that doesn't really matter. He wasted to much time on BS . I could go on and on. I really don't think anyone could beat the clintons. Bash away am just giving my opinion :dblthumb: it's ****ed up that this many people wanted this horrible family back in the White House. Just goes to show how ****ed up our world really is :'(

86chevota said:
IMHO he should have spent the last month talking about important issues and Killary many many horrible mistakes. Instead of after the first two debate taking killary bite and going on rants about **** that doesn't really matter. He wasted to much time on BS . I could go on and on. I really don't think anyone could beat the clintons. Bash away am just giving my opinion :dblthumb: it's ****ed up that this many people wanted this horrible family back in the White House. Just goes to show how ****ed up our world really is :'(

I agree 100%, After this is over, I hope Trump sits back and says "there ya go America, don't bitch and cry, your getting what you voted for" :flipgotcha:
This will probably be the last time in history we will have someone running that is wanting to make drastic changes, I feel sorry for the younger generation..