• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Damn. Do y'all tell your children that they are going to lose their baseball games during the 3rd inning? It's not even Election Day yet and y'all are already calling it a loss. Turn the ****ing news off and vote. Who gives a **** what the news outlets say. Bunch of negative Nancy's.

RebelRider said:
Damn. Do y'all tell your children that they are going to lose their baseball games during the 3rd inning? It's not even Election Day yet and y'all are already calling it a loss. Turn the ****ing news off and vote. Who gives a **** what the news outlets say. Bunch of negative Nancy's.

This^^^

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

RebelRider said:
Hillary will be your next president...

TacomaJD said:
Hillary will be your next president...
Wow, good one.....
She will be yours too, and you didn't do a thing to help stop it. I've pretty much determined you will say whatever it takes to make your voice be heard.

RebelRider said:
Wow, good one.....
She will be yours too, and you didn't do a thing to help stop it.

That ship sailed during the primaries, the country should have nominated someone with a chance to beat her instead of a reality tv cartoon character

Neal3000 said:
That ship sailed during the primaries, the country should have nominated someone with a chance to beat her instead of a reality tv cartoon character

It was sailing before. She rigged the dems primaries, what make syou think she wont rigged the election?

RebelRider said:
Wow, good one.....
She will be yours too, and you didn't do a thing to help stop it. I've pretty much determined you will say whatever it takes to make your voice be heard.
You are an arrogant mf'r, you know that? Wtf could I do to help it? Trump will carry the state of AL regardless. Inform me, how could I have helped deny Hillary the throne? You talk like you are the smartest son of a bitch in the thread.

We live in a country that voted in Obama...twice. You think if there's enough idiots to vote in Obama twice, Trump would have been able to garner enough support to stand a chance? I've said before in this thread and will say it again. There's a lot of folks that like him, but there's a whole lot more that don't.

It's the same scenario on their side of the fence. They are saying "I don't think Hillary is the best choice, but I am definitely voting against that idiot Trump."

He's offended too much of his potential voter base since the very moment he announced his candidacy. Sure he resonates with extreme conservatives and good ole boys, but they are outnumbered by the dems.

jeeptj99 said:
It was sailing before. She rigged the dems primaries, what make syou think she wont rigged the election?

So you think she rigged the GOP primary too? Her power is truly amazing.

What I don't understand is who are all these people that are saying they'll vote hillary? All the major news outlets claim she won all the debates and she's ahead in the polls but I personally don't know a single person who said they're voting for her. Granted, some of that may be that one would naturally surround themselves with like minded people but if they're right I should know at least 1 person right? It appears to me that pretty much all of the media is against him so I'm not sure how much I believe their numbers. That being said, maybe her lead isn't as impressive as the msm would have us think.

TacomaJD said:
You are an arrogant mf'r, you know that? Wtf could I do to help it? Trump will carry the state of AL regardless. Inform me, how could I have helped deny Hillary the throne? You talk like you are the smartest son of a bitch in the thread.

We live in a country that voted in Obama...twice. You think if there's enough idiots to vote in Obama twice, Trump would have been able to garner enough support to stand a chance? I've said before in this thread and will say it again. There's a lot of folks that like him, but there's a whole lot more that don't.

It's the same scenario on their side of the fence. They are saying "I don't think Hillary is the best choice, but I am definitely voting against that idiot Trump."

He's offended too much of his potential voter base since the very moment he announced his candidacy. Sure he resonates with extreme conservatives and good ole boys, but they are outnumbered by the dems.
Easy buddy. Not pissing and moaning about a loss that has yet to happen is being arrogant?
You have yet to add any logic about anything in this thread. You are simply a minion that comes in here spews bullshit to be different or against the grain. And if your questioned about something, off to google you go. You need something that sets you apart from everyone else. Bring that bullshit to your drinking thread.
Is every action in your life based off of an assumption??? So if a large majority in AL had the same attitude as you, yes it could go to Hillary because they would stay home.

This is along the same lines that the liberal media wants you to think. It's a loss, so don't bother showing up. **** that, go down kicking and screaming.

Beerj said:
What I don't understand is who are all these people that are saying they'll vote hillary? All the major news outlets claim she won all the debates and she's ahead in the polls but I personally don't know a single person who said they're voting for her. Granted, some of that may be that one would naturally surround themselves with like minded people but if they're right I should know at least 1 person right? It appears to me that pretty much all of the media is against him so I'm not sure how much I believe their numbers. That being said, maybe her lead isn't as impressive as the msm would have us think.

Your living in a vacuum.... i just got back from Miami and everybody i talked to hates Trump down there, folks in Atlanta hate him, most major cities and population centers hate him. We are outnumbered.

Neal3000 said:
Your living in a vacuum.... i just got back from Miami and everybody i talked to hates Trump down there, folks in Atlanta hate him, most major cities and population centers hate him. We are outnumbered.
Holy ****, you talked to everyone in Miami and Atlanta???? That's a lot of talking! (I'm just screwing with you, btw.)
Don't accept defeat so damn easy.

Neal3000 said:

Yup, what we see/hear is what/who we come in direct contact with, which is confined to our demographic region. I live in a small town in the bible belt, rednecks everywhere and still know several people I went to school with who have blatantly said they are voting for Hillary because Donald Trump scares the hell out of them. :****:

I guess I have a totally different experiences. The people I've talked to don't necessarily love the guy, but are signing off on him.

****** WARNING *******

There are meny forums on the internet that thrive on political issues. Some you you may search them out. This is an off road forum, please keep this thread light, insults to other members will get it locked.

JohnG
Admin

JohnG said:
****** WARNING *******

There are meny forums on the internet that thrive on political issues. Some you you may search them out. This is an off road forum, please keep this thread light, insults to other members will get it locked.

JohnG
Admin
Understood.

Y'all go vote, regardless of your choice. Don't just assume an outcome.

Neal3000 said:
So you think she rigged the GOP primary too? Her power is truly amazing.
It's not her power that's amazing, she's just a puppet whose doing what the people who pay her $250k to give a speech want her to do. Those people own the banks, the media and much much more. It's entirely possible that the primary was rigged especially since there's evidence in the Podesta Emails that can help support that idea. They wanted Trump to win because they knew he would be the easiest to beat in a general election so all they have to do is make the media not shut up about Trump and throw him in your face 24/7 and you'll think he can pull the whole thing off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
It's not her power that's amazing, she's just a puppet whose doing what the people who pay her $250k to give a speech want her to do. Those people own the banks, the media and much much more. It's entirely possible that the primary was rigged especially since there's evidence in the Podesta Emails that can help support that idea. They wanted Trump to win because they knew he would be the easiest to beat in a general election so all they have to do is make the media not shut up about Trump and throw him in your face 24/7 and you'll think he can pull the whole thing off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Trump, Cruz, and Carson were ones listed in the email that they wanted to run against, right? I wasn't a Cruz fan, but I'm surprised they viewed him as an easy pushover....the other two, Trump and Carson, I can totally see.

Neal3000 said:

No one can beat Clinton. It's not her its all the people behind her. Let me make it super simple and am not trying to be a smartass to you. YOU CANT **** WITH MONEY. **** what cnn,nbc and fox says. You can't Believe any of them. Do your own research on! And hell no I ain't voting for killary!!!