• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Well as of this afternoon the coffee pot talk is still the same. It is said "they" didn't expect T rump to get this far. They are in panic mode. Looking for the Supreme Court to declare just a down right unfair corrupt election. Making the only answer be, to redo it. Dead set on having 2 fair candidates.

Again, entertaining talk. Lol

So my only argument was that since the 22nd amendment, 75% of congress have to approve the campaign of a 3rd term president. So it's just hard to follow that conspiracy theory. Even when so many crazy things happening right now. It's real hard to decipher facts from ideas. Ahhhh today's America

I love the 1776 reference BTW

How does revolution start? Who is the first one to walk up and put a bullet in the head of a liberal? Or is it just politicians? Say revolution does over throw the government...what are you going to do when China comes for their $1.2 trillion dollars we owe them? Or what do we do when our depleted military has to fight off a Russia or Iran? Do we have it so bad with current leaders we are willing to turn our country into Liberia or Zimbabwe? I am in no way shape or form a Clinton supporter but I think we are stretching a little comparing our current state to what the founding fathers were living.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

money_pit_yj said:
How does revolution start? Who is the first one to walk up and put a bullet in the head of a liberal? Or is it just politicians? Say revolution does over throw the government...what are you going to do when China comes for their $1.2 trillion dollars we owe them? Or what do we do when our depleted military has to fight off a Russia or Iran? Do we have it so bad with current leaders we are willing to turn our country into Liberia or Zimbabwe? I am in no way shape or form a Clinton supporter but I think we are stretching a little comparing our current state to what the founding fathers were living.
Exactly. It's fun to say, kinda like when everyone says "wake up America, we've got to do something about _____" but it's never gonna happen, especially from the people on a revolutionary level.

Re:

Things got violent back then because they had too, they couldn't vote so it was their only way to change things. They fought for our right to vote so we wouldn't have to go through that again. (But they gave us the 2nd ammendment so we could if we needed too). People are really over complicating things, if you don't like the way things are going then vote to try something different. And quit believing everything you see on TV, they're just helping make this whole mess worst. With the Internet these days we don't need to rely on that **** anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Zach I have kids and we need good schools more than ever! Private is not the way. We need to get the fruit cakes out of making decisions and being politically correct. We don't need to teach kids its OK to be in last place that you did great. We don't need to teach them how its OK to sit around and play video games and not play with other kids face to face. No social skills will ever happen that way. We need jobs and good jobs tech jobs trade jobs. I will promise one thing to everyone that knows me. If Hillary gets in I'm going to work the system like the lazy sleazebag that put her in office!!!! I will sell things get a drug habit gambling habit or any other lazy way of making money of YOU the tax payer! Trump is a rich person full of himself BUT he has made many jobs for people. He has a good family. He has not indirectly killed anyone. Hillary is just a bad person that is a guaranteed way to keep things going the way they are going. I have taken many chances in my life some bad some good but I will not take another chance on someone that without a doubt is bad.

money_pit_yj said:
So here's the interesting pickle we are in. Unknowingly thrust into a circle of a debtor economy.

So that magic "$1.2 trillion" is the amount of treasury bonds that China owns in the U.S. All based on the huge value of the U.S. dollar. In review, the value of the dollar comes directly from selling oil from Saudi sand namely, all in the U.S. dollar. So it's a pretend amount written on paper so the federal reserve can print more money.

So anyway, the treasury bonds are in laymen terms American citizen debts for the most part. So that's anything that we finance through a bank. We take out a loan with interest then the bank sells our loan on the bonds market to other countries. So China has bought a trillion or so in those bonds. So yeah theoretically, if we default then a chinamen knocks on our door right?

Well I personally have a hunch that not only have they bought tons of our loan debt but they have also bought tons and tons of derivatives. This is an entirely different market.

Basically the derivatives market is a stack of paper bets just like a horse race. You buy a contract that says you think that a bond or a commodity WILL default. If and when it does you stand to make 10 times what you would have if those debtors paid their contracts in full.

So I really think what's going on right now is exactly what happened in 2008. There are a select few HUGE central banks and their buddies about to short the hell out of this market. I think T rump is involved also.

I don't think China wants to come physically take from us like an Italian with a baseball bat. I think they are playing the market just like others and betting on the fall rather than pulling 2% interest on a treasury bond

I've been telling all my business owning friends to get ready for another 2008. Just a hunch I've had for about 6 months or better. We're on an election bubble falsely inflated by some powers that be. Housing is off the CHARTS right now. Nothing else is. We are in the crapper, but its about to flush. Next stop, 2009 bottom of septic tank.

64561824.jpg

All I have to say today is James Comey is a nut less bitch!! But hey at least he will not commit suicide now.

Clinton will be are next POTUS. We had our first black president now we're going to have our first women :'( president. Go by your guns and ammo boys she will be Obama on steroids! By the way JD is still a bitch for voting for Gary Johnson!!!

86chevota said:
Clinton will be are next POTUS. We had our first black president now we're going to have our first women drool president. Go by your guns and ammo boys she will be Obama on steroids! By the way JD is still a bitch for voting for Gary Johnson!!!
i did, but Ks will go R as it always does. I want a good LP ticket next time. To get that we need a decent showing this time. Maybe don't go GJ in a swing state.

blacksheep10 said:
i did, but Ks will go R as it always does. I want a good LP ticket next time. To get that we need a decent showing this time. Maybe don't go GJ in a swing state.

We shall see. If y'all can get a good LP for next time you will get a lot of attention. The Republican Party is toasted. Unless they come together or change drastically there will never be another Republican president. May be time for new party just make a good showing

Think about the last two. ****ing McCain and Romney. It has been over for a while. Either they need to get back on track and elect an actual conservative or another party needs to come in and do some work. To be so bad you cannot defeat Obama or Hillary is a ****ing joke. Time for a change

Let's be positive guys. 10s of thousand of people are getting in their cars, driving themselves to a crowded arena or airplane hanger, walking into and listening to T rump speak. Every time!!

She's playing the hand she was dealt. She has to bomb a JZ concert to get that many people in one place to listen to her. They didn't come to see her

It ain't over. All the dead people and illegals haven't voted yet.

blacksheep10 said:
Think about the last two. ****ing McCain and Romney. It has been over for a while. Either they need to get back on track and elect an actual conservative or another party needs to come in and do some work. To be so bad you cannot defeat Obama or Hillary is a ****ing joke. Time for a change
[/quote

I agree I started saying the same thing after Obama got in The first Time. It has nothing to do with him being black or Hillary being a woman they are horrible people!!! We the working people are out numbered by the minorities.

LightBnDr said:
Let's be positive guys. 10s of thousand of people are getting in their cars, driving themselves to a crowded arena or airplane hanger, walking into and listening to T rump speak. Every time!!

She's playing the hand she was dealt. She has to bomb a JZ concert to get that many people in one place to listen to her. They didn't come to see her

It ain't over. All the dead people and illegals haven't voted yet.
Much like I hated the R picks the last 2, this is a joke. Come on, that party is over. This nominee is proof. At least they put up a clown to tell everyone they were tired of Neocons. I am talking about the R party, not about Hillary winning or not, or my prediction on the matter. I have my thoughts, but who cares what I predict, I'm not an analyst. I didn't vote for either because with the electoral college, my vote wasn't wasted going third party contrary to what all Trump nutswingers believe.

Latest posts