• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re:

So you're cool with Trump having all these powers he's said he's wanted? And would you still be cool with that 4 years from now if a Democrat got elected and had the power to deny the 2nd ammendment to anybody they wanted by removing their right to due process? Not trying to be a **** but I'm really curious how Trump supporters feeling about this stuff he's saying because they never seem to want to bring it up and explain it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
So you're cool with Trump having all these powers he's said he's wanted? And would you still be cool with that 4 years from now if a Democrat got elected and had the power to deny the 2nd ammendment to anybody they wanted by removing their right to due process? Not trying to be a **** but I'm really curious how Trump supporters feeling about this stuff he's saying because they never seem to want to bring it up and explain it.

You got my support! Dobbs 2016! molaugh

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

Trump wasn't my first choice during primaries, but at this point, what's the other option? I know we need the economy fixed(my opinion) I'm comfortable he can accomplish that, and a stronger military, which he says he'll do.
We need a whole lot of stuff fixed/changed of course but I can't argue when people say Hillary is another term of Obama, which has not been really impressive.

My point is, I quit picking apart candidates when it went down to two, because no matter what we do, we are getting one of them. I'll take trump for 4 yrs then decide.

Re:

rpf500 said:
Trump wasn't my first choice during primaries, but at this point, what's the other option? I know we need the economy fixed(my opinion) I'm comfortable he can accomplish that, and a stronger military, which he says he'll do.
We need a whole lot of stuff fixed/changed of course but I can't argue when people say Hillary is another term of Obama, which has not been really impressive.

My point is, I quit picking apart candidates when it went down to two, because no matter what we do, we are getting one of them. I'll take trump for 4 yrs then decide.
This is pretty much how I feel. Trump sucks but Clinton will be worse than Obama. Either way I think our country is in trouble.

Re:

This country needs to quit viewing elections as what they think will work best for the next 4 years. It's like budgeting your money month by month and never saving for the future. It sounds like a good idea at the time but 20 years from now you'll look back and wish you would've done something different. It wasn't till 2011 that a friend of mine posted a Ron Paul video and I spent the next two days straight watching more videos and reading up on what he was saying and how it aligned with the Constitution and everything the founders said that I realized I had been blindly voting Republican because that's just what working class, gun owning, patriotic Americans did. Ever since then I've read more and more that made me realized I'd been fooled.

I'm sure a lot of people don't like Gary Johnson and he's not my ideal candidate either, but he's better than the other 2 and even he doesn't win but still pulls off 5% off the vote I'll consider it a success. I really wish the Libertarian would push the fact that if they get 5% of the general election vote that they'll be recognized as a minor party and recieve federal funding. Personally I think federal funding of political parties is bullshit but I think that would be a big step. Last year was 1% if this year is 5% that's a 500% increase in support. Do that 4 years from now and you're at 25% which isn't far off from what it took to start this country. At the time of the Revolution there was around 33% for the revolution, 33% against it and 33% that didn't care. The numbers have to be close to that now but people keep buying into this 2 party bullshit.

The time is coming because the current platforms of the Rs and the Ds cannot continue without bankrupting this country.

onepieceatatime said:
The time is coming because the current platforms of the Rs and the Ds cannot continue without bankrupting this country.

I want to hear your thoughts in detail on this topic

Will you elaborate ?

Re:

Agreed. I'm ready for my payday. I accept cash, check and very small gold nuggets.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Agreed. I'm ready for my payday. I accept cash, check and very small gold nuggets.

Lol I still believe chances in your favor are very slim.

Re:

Which is why I will accept cash from you, while I wear my tinfoil hat.

I wouldn't have a problem voting for Johnson if he had the slightest chance of winning. but voting for him now you might as well throw your vote away or not even vote.. Now I feel its like a gun to your head.. Two clowns, pick one

Crhall said:
I wouldn't have a problem voting for Johnson if he had the slightest chance of winning. but voting for him now you might as well throw your vote away or not even vote.. Now I feel its like a gun to your head.. Two clowns, pick one
In what state? How does your state vote? Are you in a swing state? If you feel the block strategy is best in your swing state, vote Trump then. If you are in a historically Red state where there is NO ****ING WAY it goes Hillary, then vote GJ. Not many people are on this plan. If you are in a 100% Dem state that WILL NOT swing Red no matter how terrible she is, vote GJ. The electoral college makes it hard for states to just change based on a change in popular vote. I'm not a GJ nutswinger, and the VP pick kills it all the way for me. That said, we need a strong libertarian showing to gain legitimacy. See how well "blocking" Obama went? Remember that? Remember how we couldn't possibly vote Libertarian 4 and 8 years ago because we had to keep that Muslim that hated America out? How did that work out again? Throw your vote away if you aren't in a swing state. That or start honing your long range sharp shooting and make a real difference when she comes to your state to visit.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

LightBnDr said:
I want to hear your thoughts in detail on this topic

Will you elaborate ?
They've been spending money like a teenage girl with daddy's credit card. We're 20 trillion in debt and there's no plan to balance the budget because neither party wants to give up their projects. The only way they're able to afford to do this is by the Federal Reserve making money out of thin air which is making the dollar worthless and puts us all deeper in debt because when the Fed makes money out of thin air we owe them interest on that money for no reason other than the fact that Woodrow Wilson sold this country out in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act and the Income Tax.

onepieceatatime said:
They've been spending money like a teenage girl with daddy's credit card. We're 20 trillion in debt and there's no plan to balance the budget because neither party wants to give up their projects. The only way they're able to afford to do this is by the Federal Reserve making money out of thin air which is making the dollar worthless and puts us all deeper in debt because when the Fed makes money out of thin air we owe them interest on that money for no reason other than the fact that Woodrow Wilson sold this country out in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act and the Income Tax.

Ok cool we agree. I think these are things that our children should learn in public school. Oh they aren't? There must be some mistake. Lol

Re:

I'd really like to see public school done away with. It could be much better if it was all privatized.

6d1610f4b208572b0ff11ab0531d86e2.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Latest posts