• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Elliott said:
1 day to go!!! And this **** fest will finally be over with

:rolf: If you think itll be over...this **** storm is just getting started no matter which party wins. Better have your guns in hand and doors locked cause the bad stuff aint even begun :JRich:

jimbo0076 said:
:rolf: If you think itll be over...this **** storm is just getting started no matter which party wins. Better have your guns in hand and doors locked cause the bad stuff aint even begun :JRich:

Not around here. It wouldn't last long :dblthumb:

Re:

I don't think it will be near as bad as yall let on like it'll be. I mean it might, but I feel like it will just be 4 more years of Obama.

86chevota said:
Hopefully the R's can Keep the house and senate and she can't pass anything big
This thinking is exactly what's wrong with America and its on both sides of the isle, anybody that truly believes in this thinking is unamerican, need to work together and meet in the middle, might be wishful thinking these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If nothing else your taxes went up, Heath care has doubled, queers can get legally married, and no one knows what bath room to use, and all of this in 8 years!! She will appoint a few more lib judges and things will be worse you can bet on that

If she gets in she potentially gets to appoint 4 Supreme Court justices.... In effect she will be able to "interpret" the constitution however she wants.

Man how do any of you guys maintain a college football persona??!?

Bunch of whiny "I'm gonna lose no matter what" kind of talk in here.

Hang your sack out and stay positive

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

gottagofast said:
If she gets in she potentially gets to appoint 4 Supreme Court justices.... In effect she will be able to "interpret" the constitution however she wants.
The Supreme Court doesn't protect the Constitution, they're supposed to but they've failed miserably so far. Trump would appoint judges that would do the same based on his policies.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looking like Trump is leading the swings, y'all....

scratch that... they must not count the counties that are basically population centers until the very end

He's got this Americans are tired of being made fun of!! The rest of the world has to think we are a joke and it is time to show them different!!

It's over y'all, look at the county maps of the population centers that are in all of the Swing States... All of their votes are in and Trump is still winning most of them, Trump wins Trump wins!!!