• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

TacomaJD said:
You guys think we will actually see a wall go up?
No. **** on a wall. I just wanna be able to afford health insurance again. Gotta another tooth ache ::)

Casey said:
No. **** on a wall. I just wanna be able to afford health insurance again. Gotta another tooth ache ::)

Yup, long as he abolishes Obamacare and replaces it with something that isn't an equally terrible disaster, I'll be content. That is the only reason I voted for him.....and my insurance premiums haven't even been affected...but I know too many that have. Well that and I didn't want Hill Dawg to get it. molaugh

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

TacomaJD said:
I really hope not. We're 20 trillion dollars in debt and that would be an expensive fawking wall. The way to fix our immigration problem is by spending less money instead of paying a **** load more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

He met with Judge Napolitano recently for the 2nd time. I'm a HUGE fan of that guy. Hopefully he's been reading Trump the Constitution and giving him lessons because he could use them. I'd feel a lot better about this whole deal if he puts Napolitano on the Supreme Court.

Beerj said:
He lives!!!
I'm back cracker. Good lord it was hard to sign back on! Gregg helped me out tho. Glad to be back to the fam. I been busy gaining weight and breaking my ****. Still doing well. Wooo hooooo

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
He met with Judge Napolitano recently for the 2nd time. I'm a HUGE fan of that guy. Hopefully he's been reading Trump the Constitution and giving him lessons because he could use them. I'd feel a lot better about this whole deal if he puts Napolitano on the Supreme Court.

This is why I like trump. I never said he was the best politician ever but he is a smart buisness man that knows how to surround himself with the right people to get the job done. And what is the government? Essentially it's just a big giant buisness

So he gets rid of obamacare and insurance companies keep premiums right where they're at and we lose again, what's his alternative plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
So he gets rid of obamacare and insurance companies keep premiums right where they're at and we lose again, what's his alternative plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If insurance companies went back to being competitive, I don't think the premiums would stay high like they are now.

I say I wasn't affected, but I kinda forgot about my deductible going up. My weekly payment and coverage are still pretty much the same through my employer, but apparently they had to settle for less of a plan compared to what we used to get, because my deductible went from $250 up to $1300. Which is horse ****.

TacomaJD said:
A wall would have to be at least 40' tall (no joking). The International Boundary Fence in Douglas, AZ is 24' tall in what is considered the "local" area. Before this fence was erected in 2014, there was a 14' fence. So, calculate the time difference of climbing an extra 10'. That's about how much of an impact it has had on illegal immigration. Also, "they'll" simply breach it, tunnel under it, or find a way over/around it. I can't elaborate anymore than that, but believe me......there's only ONE WAY to stop illegal immigration and narcotics smuggling and it WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

......Cause there's too many politicians in bed with those who make money from being involved in cross border crime.

The key to me is that he is not a politician. Washington is a septic tank of people, that being said Trump is not perfect by any stretch, but he is smart as hell and knows business.

rocfun said:
The key to me is that he is not a politician. Washington is a septic tank of people, that being said Trump is not perfect by any stretch, but he is smart as hell and knows business.

I agree. If he could just stop acting like a child everytime somebody famous says something about him and blow it off, I'd think a lot more of him. But it seems he is still treating this whole shebang like a reality show, seeking ratings. Quit tweeting about celebrities that piss you off and start getting **** done and all will be well, ya know?