• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tube chassis turn key builder

Justme

Looking to build a tube chassis buggy that Is not any bigger than a Polaris Rzr 1000 4seater.
i will list my parts I have that I want to use
1. Built trussed. Toyota axles
2 350 transmission
3 205 transfer case
4 psc full hydraulic steering
5 4.8 LS motor with vortec super charger
6. Aluminum radiator
7. Trans coolers
8. Wildwood brake pedals
9. All gauges and tach
10. Cheetah shifter

things I need.
bead lock wheels
Tires. Preferably not over 35"
Shocks
Limit straps
Bump stops
2 seats
Racing harnesses not sure brand
Fuel Cel
Switch panel
Disconnect steering wheel
Lights

This is my first build So forgive me if I'm leaving a lot out. I know it takes a lot more.

the main thing is a want to keep it low center of gravity And around a 120" wheelbase And overall width max of 72"

Call or text me if interested
Cel number 404-392-0435. Barry

So you're wanting a business to contact you about building you a chassis? (Not usually how it works, but whatever)

also, a 4 seat RZR is as alreadybigger than most full size buggies. They just have small tires and a lot less weight because they're little 4wheeler golf carts...

Good luck.

you'll hate life at 120" WB with 35s or smaller

Bent Fab and Rock Lizard make some sweet smaller chassis , I'd look into them if I were you

also, those yota axles won't live with any LS powering it , that is a very heavy powertrain

I would suggest d44s atleast or 9" axles. Going to need something with a bigger gear set than yotas. Also suggest you plan bigger axles/tires or shorten it to ~100".

I would suggest d44s atleast or 9" axles. Going to need something with a bigger gear set than yotas. Also suggest you plan bigger axles/tires or shorten it to ~100".
Thank you for the advice. I may sale the yota axles and buy some. If going bigger should I go ahead and get Dana 60s70s???
If so do you know of any already been beefed up for this kind of use.

Just trying to build something on the lines of a razor to fit on the trails with my friends. That's the wheelbase of a 4 seater. I've had a rzr I just want a custom buggy It seems like I was constantly fixing mine and Polaris parts aren't cheap. Like I said. This is my first time. I'm not for sure on any lengths and tire sizes.

Just trying to build something on the lines of a razor to fit on the trails with my friends. That's the wheelbase of a 4 seater. I've had a rzr I just want a custom buggy It seems like I was constantly fixing mine and Polaris parts aren't cheap. Like I said. This is my first time. I'm not for sure on any lengths and tire sizes.

that's understandable. the rzr being a rear engine with independent suspension and only weighting ~1,700 lbs is going to be a big difference over a solid axle rig with the same tire size and wheel base. With a v8, TH350 and NP205 you are looking at doubling your weight probably.

for reference, most people that run 120" WB run at least a 39" tire, if not a 43". For tires that size with V8 power and weight you will definitely want to steer clear of Toyota axles.

In my opinion you need to make a decision.....do you want a small, rzr like buggy that is light weight and reacts similar to a rzr, just stronger....... or do you want a V8 trail rig... I don't think you can have both and make it live.

look up Brian Milsap's Ecotech buggy. That's a good example of a small lightweight buggy that you could run Toyota axles in. Shorter WB that what you are wanting, lighter drivetrain, but would be nimble like a rzr.

Good luck :dblthumb: