• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tube for 43?

gubni

www.lugnut4x4.com
I have a tiny tear right at the beadlocks ring. I'm guessing a tube is the best fix. Can anyone give me a link or size to look for?

There's a cheap tube at tsc. The problem I had was the valve stem didn't line up. You would have to drill a second hole. No big deal jet pop a valve stem in it later on.

Had the same problem with mine. Tire guy told me to use a high quality windshield adhesive... I tried it because I didn't think a tube would last... been 4 weeks and haven't lost any air

Re: Re: Tube for 43?

dynajeep said:
Had the same problem with mine. Tire guy told me to use a high quality windshield adhesive... I tried it because I didn't think a tube would last... been 4 weeks and haven't lost any air
You put it in the crack? Backside? Everywhere?

dynajeep said:
Huh? Tear by the head? Or a hole in the sidewall?

Mine took a decent chunk out and also peeled a good piece of rubber going down behind Beadlock ring. This is a picture I took when it was leaking, I didn't take anything after.