• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Turd After Roll Throw together...

P said:
Im still way up in the air on a Sami tub or tryin to hack down a S10 Blazer to be honest.... I think I could do a 10- Blazer quicker cheaper if I could score a good body from one with all the 4.3 electronics still in it ...

Plus everyone expects me to be a chvy guy anymore... :flipoff1:
but it's another **** frame to start with. Come on P, piece the Turd back for the season and start bending tube

Its not going to be a frame... sami TUB is what I said. Or a 10 BODY....

Regardless of what I do it wont be a factory frame havin rig...

Im thinking the Turd will be come mostly scrap , and partly buggy. I think recycling every lil thing I can from it onto a tube chassis is going to be my personal best bang for the buck. Plus I already posted some Misc Turd parts for sale so yea... I kinda made up my mind.

I hope to have it all done and ready this winter at the absolute latest. If I fall into some money hopefully sooner so I can get some practice driving and so on.

blacksheep10 said:
that sux. miles wants that thing badly. plus you need to come up. he has cash ready to roll, a spare truck and axles that have less hurt on them than yours, etc. take the cash and haul it up.
I say sammi tub cause it so dang light compared to a 10 cab.

I havent heard anything about Miles having money.... LOL

Either way Im in deep and starting over... Be it the Turd's demise or rise again :drinkers:

( Tyler and I were talkin tonight matter of fact about coming up.... next month its on, lets do this damn thing... I can bring the Turd or not either way works for me !! )

Hmmm , Im down but like him and I talked about this morning..... I want him to be cool and I be cool. Ive known him way to long to get shitty over a truck ya know what I mean. :flipoff1:

P said:
Im still way up in the air on a Sami tub or tryin to hack down a S10 Blazer to be honest.... I think I could do a 10- Blazer quicker cheaper if I could score a good body from one with all the 4.3 electronics still in it ...

Plus everyone expects me to be a chvy guy anymore... :flipoff1:

How 'bout a late model 2-door chevy tracker tub? It's half chebby/half sammy. Best of both worlds! ;D

**** man, I need to keep the Turd and do summin like this. 8)

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=597428

I like it alot and the dim's are about were I want to be.

I think I need to just keep it and build a smaller version of the Hardline chassis. When the TJ gets old then I could buy an Atlas and be started on some serious chit. ;D

I will not have any money until next year :flipoff1: Well actually, I will be clearing a big chuck of change on Friday when we close on the house but that money is appropriated to a new crib and paying off my truck!!