• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Turd After Roll Throw together...

P said:
My camera **** the bed on me the other day..... Im picless until I figure something out soon :-\

the video camra I gave you takes pics or is that the one that wen to ****

Nah, **** I dont have a charger for that one.... tried to buy one this past weekend but best buy doenst have that model anymore and i didnt have it with me or the model #

5.7 with whatever miles miles's has on it. :flipoff1:
you have a 350 tranny, will have a strong tbi 350, and just need a case. atlas would be nice, but run a 205 for now. atlas to come, right :spin:
you still thinkin chebby front? I still feel you need a hp, higher dline for easier double triang front with a high roll center and you are on the drive side of the tooth since its reverse cut. just a thought
make up your mind or bring it to KS :flipoff1:

Turds stayin here... I cant let it and feel good about it. I dont think Miles in the financial situation to be buyin it right now anyway.

**** if I need more dline clearance ill turn the knuckles... that **** cost nothing but time :flipoff1: Ill do what i can with what i have and spend were I feel like I need to ( TCASE ) ;D

Ive got some real good feed back from Randy Rodd and so forth, I think I can make it happed with alot of recycled turd parts, some fab and a tcase that worth a ****. ( may still look at a 3:1 205, just gotta make some $$ moves first before I settle on a Tcase setup and so on.

That thing has been redid so many times... LOL

At least this time it wont really be the Turd, just some of its parts ;D Im going to build another smaller, tighter version of the Chassis I built for Joe and swap motor, TH350 , ?tcase and my axles and stuff under it.

I even cleaned the garage for chassis building again last night ..... ;D I need to get over to Oneal and P/U some steel and get started soon. ( I need to sell the TJ !!! )

Latest posts