• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tyler at Stoney Lonesome, Big Thanks!

boltnutguy

Wheeled at Stoney Sunday. Had friends from out of town and wanted to get as much wheeling in as possible before they had to head back mid afternoon. Two one ton jeeps and buggy.

Been there severl times and kept hearing about new trails. We asked Tyler if he could point us in the right direction. He gave us the red carpet treatment! Got on his Ranger and basically was our personal guide for the day! Took us to places we would have never found on our own with the time we had.

Anybody doubtful that this park doesn't have enough to offer to the jeep/rockcrawler/bouncer crowd can be rest assured it does!

Thanks Tyler! You showed out!

And thanks to all the guys that have worked cutting new trails. Going to try to make the next work day.

jeeptj99 said:
I keep hearing about this place I'm going to have to check it out. any pics?

There are not many pics of the rocks at this place, because the people that wheel it are serious wheelers & not there to pad their fb page. Even though this place has a lot of newer trails, they are still ready to be wheeled & can be IMPOSSIBLE when wet :****:

Could a jeep on 35's do it or is to much? I'm not afraid of body damage but at the same time would like to be able to at least do the trail if that makes sense.

Plenty to do for a jeep with 35s. Depends on conditions. Some good creek beds. Dry=easy if locked, wet=difficult.

jeeptj99 said:
Could a jeep on 35's do it or is to much? I'm not afraid of body damage but at the same time would like to be able to at least do the trail if that makes sense.

A locked jeep on 35's would have a blast with a seasoned driver. Plenty that you can do, some you won't be able without winching, some you just won't be able to do. Get someone to help you around and you'll thank me later.

Park is huge. I went through a bottle of pane just exploring it before I even hit a trail. I was on a spring over jeep with 42s and wish I had a least one more day to see everything. A guide would be helpful.

I agree! They're good folks over there and the park has everything you'd want. From bounty hill type stuff to rock gardens or trail riding.

Obstacles are named, trails are numbered on map. Would be great help if obstacles were named on map.