• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ujoints

i think it was six flaggs or something like that based out of portland. they were cheap too but i had someone pick them up vice delivered. we were on our way to TSF anyways.

just googled six flags auto parts not finding anything. i cant get to my yahoo e mail and that is where i think i stored the e mail receipt for an online buy. ill look when i get off work today so ask me about them at the meeting tonight.
if i remember right they were like 12 ea for a 297X and like 8 or 9 for a 1310 driveshaft u joint. definately worth the wait for shipping.

I buy my spicers at the local driveline shop. (Tom at TomWoods driveshaft swears by his new joints. $20 per joint with a lifetime warranty against breakage (if lubed). He said that if the joint fails and takes out the driveshaft, he'll fix your driveshaft too. But you gotta send the shaft to him.) Anyhow, I've been getting my Spicer from Nick at Taylor Drivelines in Bremerton.

I usually pick my spicer U-joints from Gene at Bayview. But he charges shipping but it's here the next day. I might have to check into that place Tony goes too.

roccrawler said:
randys ring and pinion

I think thats where Gene gets his from because last time I also ordered a super duty Yoke with the U-joint and they both came in the same box. :cool: