• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Unit bearing with stub needed at Reiter

Six-Nine

Dana 30 unit bearing with stub needed at Reiter...can anyone help?

Just got a call from Mike (Horus) and A rig that he is running with exploded his unit bearing and needs one to limp home...

I've got one......it's attached to the Jeep though.:redneck:

Sorry I couldn't help out..........good luck guys! (wheeling is fun) :awesomework:

There are 2 styles
I have one off a 1990 yj

if you still need it I am not sure if I have a stub shaft but it would be the smaller u-joint

Last edited:
I'm home. The dad came out with the truck and trailer. :cool: Thanks for the post, and all that were willing to help. :awesomework:

Broke the hub, (had a spare), yukon outer stub, brake pads, rotor, and the caliper bolts are a nice L shape. :haha:

It was a sweet day of wheeling. :cool:

I just got home. Thank you to all who offered to help us out. Normally a broken Dana 30 anything is an easy fix on the trail.

Today was an excellent day of wheelin. Great weather and hardly anybody there. Did Rhinoland, Grumpy's and Cable. We decided to play in the sandy hill climbs at the exit of Cable. Vinny unknowingly busted an outer and I flopped into a power tower. Yes, you read that right. I stopped a sure roll over with the leg of a power tower against my hatch. Vinny has pics.

We are headed out to air up and leave and half way between the road and the rats nest I hear Vinny say he has "major carnage" over the CB. I turn around and head back and am greeted with this sight.

1206081546a.jpg

:D

Thanks again guys.

:haha:
DSC_1024.jpg
I would have thought the 2 year old spicer would have let go over the yukon shaft.....wtf? :eeek:

And Horus......:awesomework:
DSC_1018.jpg

DSC_1019.jpg

DSC_1021.jpg