• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

unscrambled

thanks man. the fire was actually not as bad as it looked. just got back from windrock.... quite a shake down run !! rig made it through to saturday on rattle rock then twisted the rear shaft. i few things to take care of .... better ram mount, adjust the trans cable, find out where the **** my trans is leaking from. in all had a great trip ! school bus stairsteps and what ever else trails we we on the rig did a great job, STABLE AS **** !!! set the dampening screw on the ori's in the middle to start with 90 in the rear and 110 in the front (lowers) can't remember the uppers but set them about 2 1/2 inches higher than i wanted them.... they settled in nicely witssh 1/2 the shaft showing. we were hauling ass down some trails thursday and i didn't like the stiffness so i open the valves all the way up and man what a difference. handled whoops like nothin and STILL was stable as ****. so happy with how it turned out. one of the fellas calls it a sports buggy lol... i'll take that. no pics to busy wheelin... rattle rock owned me !! lol until next time...only 2 rigs made it out but had to winch... a couple of times

the only issues i had after windrock were a leaking transmission and a bent ram mount. we knew the mount was suspect and i expected it to happen. it was straight when i entered rattle rock lol. had a sleeve made for the trans to compensate for the clocking ring and gusseted the ram mount...

road test ... kinda