• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

VAPE SCHMAPE.. Whatcha think bout this ??

Re: VAPE SCHMAPE.. Whatcha think bout this ??

TacomaJD said:
I like to vape on a good ole hairy chested, manly fawking craft beer.....

7def086c56b911ce0ce9ab780f2b2af5.jpg

So much gay in that comment. :rolf:

patooyee said:
It's a huge gray are within the industry, articles have been written about it in trade magazines. You can ask anyone to leave but then if they file a suit or something you're basically bankrupt fighting it whether you win or lose. And no offense to anyone here who vapes, but the attention whores who vape indoors simply to incite something are exactly the type that file suits.

I have had one guy walk in smoking a real cigarette. I asked him to put it out, he walked outside, threw it on the ground and stomped it. I had one guy light up a cigarette right in front of me while he was hollering at me about how good my food was. (Yes, he was actually angry at me because my food was good.) I asked him to put it out and he didn't so I told him that it was illegal to smoke indoors and that I would call the police if he didn't extinguish it. Then he did the same as the other guy, walked outside, threw it on the ground, stomped it. He came back in after that to finish berating me for my excellent food quality. (He had obvious mental issues and had scared my staff, which was the reason they called me up there to deal with him.)

I have never understood this either...its YOUR establishment...dont YOU make the rules? I am not trying to argue, I simply have never understood how someone can walk into your business and smoke if you have signage that says you cannt smoke/vape/whatever. Went to CO this past summer...downtown Golden...clearly stated on signs "no smoking/vape downtown" What is the difference in a private business saying the same thing? I know one is a law and the other is a request....but how is that any different than shoes/shirt or a dress code in a bar (hats, low riding shorts)...rant over. However...those who want to smoke or vape rock on...just not where other public have the right to not be around it.

I was surprised to see people smoking in the Huddle House in Harlan. Couldn't believe it. You can't even smoke in most bars up here. Something along the lines of it's prohibited if more than 15% of their sales comes from food or something like that.

Beerj said:
I was surprised to see people smoking in the Huddle House in Harlan. Couldn't believe it. You can't even smoke in most bars up here. Something along the lines of it's prohibited if more than 15% of their sales comes from food or something like that.

Ya I noticed that the last few times I was there. I'm pretty sure it's a state law not to smoke but I guess it doesn't apply there hahaha. People were smoking in the grocery store at fall crawl to. But I will say this I haven't seen groceries that cheap in years. Everything was dirt cheap.

They definitely weren't trying to hide it. A state trooper brought some lady from a halfway house, or something like that, in there. He asked how we were doing and my wife was giddy with delight. I think he was the first person she ever talked to that had a legitimate southern draw. Not like some of these weirdos in Maryland.

Re:

I vape daily, do a lot of extensive coil builds and all that stuff to pass time. At this point in time health risk honestly aren't known. It could kill us all in a few years, the things she will want to avoid is diacetyl and acetyl, those are found in custard flavors and buttery flavors. While it is not known if inhalation from vaping is the worst. Diacetyl causes what is called popcorn lung because it is an additive in popcorn butter and has been attributed to various health issues.
I assume she has a tank and simple button mod, so we'll save on the battery and ohm's law discussion.
That is the only advice I can give.
If the fda gets its way the vaping industry is very soon to change in a big way anyways so those gas station "blu" cigs would be about top of the line.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

One of the guys on my team smokes this raspberry flavored crap in a vape, the fumes give me a damn headache. He swears that it's healthier than chewing.....BULLSHIT!

Re: Re: VAPE SCHMAPE.. Whatcha think bout this ??

bad80cj said:
Had that man ever read one of the 100's of articles ANYWHERE he would know a mechanical mod with a hybrid top cap and a tank is asking for an explosion. Hate that it happen to him but it happened because he WAS an idiot. He didn't do his research and it very well could have cost him his life. Articles like that isn't the publicity vaping needs.
Let's say hypothetically, a spectator at an event decides they wanna be closer to the action and gets inside the caution tape and gets ran over and is left in critical condition, would you blame the event, sport, driver? No you wouldn't... A hybrid top cap in a mechanical with a tank is a bomb waiting to happen.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk