• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Videos from Choccolocco Bama Buggy Bash 8-13-2011

Thanks. I like to try to stay out of the real cameramens ways, though. Matt and Cole should be posting up some killer videos really soon.

pheany said:
Thanks. I like to try to stay out of the real cameramens ways, though. Matt and Cole should be posting up some killer videos really soon.

Hey Man thanks for getting me on video

No problem. I noticed there weren't very many filming and you didnt leave your camera around for anyone else, so I was like "he might want this". Thanks for all the great videos you put out.

Here are a few pics will have videos later have not had time to get them on yet.

100_9508.jpg

100_9455-1.jpg

100_9538.jpg

for all pics
http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/elur_sdrof_4x4/Chocoolocco%20mountain%20ORV%20Buggy/?start=all

Thanks Chasman -- I could have gotten better angles but im not willing to risk my life just yet :)

Nice pics Bronco. Feel bad for the jeep, but thats part of the sport!

Dayum... So glad they were ok. I talked to them on there way back to camp and the jeep was still running great. Time for some tube work partner!

2 Nasty rolls there between the RZR and the Jeep. As everyone said, glad to see they are ok. Those were some dang hard hits.

Is Elevator the trail at the bottom of WFO and Hells Revenge going up the hill between them? That's a bitch right there. :****: