• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Videos from Wheelin in the Country Halloween Ride 10-29-11

He asked to make sure everyone was alright. He did get out right as I ended the video to make sure everyone was ok. Great guy. The Spectators were simply standing in a dangerous spot that was too close to the obstacle. Funny thing is that most of them went right back to that spot after it happened. Guess some people just don't learn.

I hate you missed it as well, Cole. I actually missed getting a lot of videos yet again because I was having too much fun romping around in my truck.

He is a very nice guy, but people have been standing there since the trail has been there, people are starting to get carried away on some of these trails,it's not about making a hill anymore it seems to be about who can put on the biggest show, which is going to get some one really hurt at some point in time. Don't get me wrong we all like to watch, but half the time it seems alot are completely out of control

If you have been wheeling and/or driving for very long. You have been out of control if you haven't then you will. Plow Boy is no where near as out of control as a lot of others that let alcohol drive their truck/buggies or atv's. I really doubt that was the line he wanted to take but we all have been there. People need to understand the capability's of these buggies and know to not be where they can go . I am sure that if he had of thought he would go that way he would have ask them to move. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the individual to make the decision whether they are in a safe location or not.
There is not a safe spot on that hill beyond the bottom of the concrete and we all know that.

Bronco Buster said:
If you have been wheeling and/or driving for very long. You have been out of control if you haven't then you will. Plow Boy is no where near as out of control as a lot of others that let alcohol drive their truck/buggies or atv's. I really doubt that was the line he wanted to take but we all have been there. People need to understand the capability's of these buggies and know to not be where they can go . I am sure that if he had of thought he would go that way he would have ask them to move. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the individual to make the decision whether they are in a safe location or not.
There is not a safe spot on that hill beyond the bottom of the concrete and we all know that.

I TOTALLY agree with this. Especially when there are kids involved. Seen it to many times to count when people have there kids there and don't take that into consideration. I sometimes piss poeple off when I tell them that they are to close and need to back off .

I wished there had not been any video taping of this unfortunate accident, i do not need a reminder of this because i will remember it in slow motion for the rest of my life. I have done nothing but think about this for the last 24 hours. I do not hold any hard feelings toward anyone that post this video for I take full responsibility for my driving. I am so so very sorry to the ones that i hurt. I have learned that there are good people in this sport by the support they have given me during this situation. As far as why I did not check to see if anybody was hurt , when this happened i put my had out of my door and someone told me to ease forward that everything was alright but Chris stopped me and then i found out that everything was not alright. again im sorry and hope that everyone hurt recovers soon. thanks

plow boy said:
I wished there had not been any video taping of this unfortunate accident, i do not need a reminder of this because i will remember it in slow motion for the rest of my life. I have done nothing but think about this for the last 24 hours. I do not hold any hard feelings toward anyone that post this video for I take full responsibility for my driving. I am so so very sorry to the ones that i hurt. I have learned that there are good people in this sport by the support they have given me during this situation. As far as why I did not check to see if anybody was hurt , when this happened i put my had out of my door and someone told me to ease forward that everything was alright but Chris stopped me and then i found out that everything was not alright. again im sorry and hope that everyone hurt recovers soon. thanks

Watching the video I seen you do nothing wrong. Don't sweat it man. These things happen and the spectators round you need to take there actions and responsibilty into consideration.

My families thoughts and prayers are with you Plow Boy and also with anyone that may have been hurt. This was a very unfortunate Incident that could have happened to any one of us. We wheel a mild XJ and it could have been us or anyone else that wheels. Every one of us are only one bounce or one bad line from being in a similar situation. You have done nothing wrong.

This post doesn't need to be deleted. If only one person sees it that watches these events and decides hey I may not need to stand here then it is a good deed. Look at the video of Timmie at RBD last year people are gonna have to understand that these things are called bouncers for a reason and that sometimes they bounce where they shouldn't.

Elliott said:
He is a very nice guy, but people have been standing there since the trail has been there, people are starting to get carried away on some of these trails,it's not about making a hill anymore it seems to be about who can put on the biggest show, which is going to get some one really hurt at some point in time. Don't get me wrong we all like to watch, but half the time it seems alot are completely out of control

At what point should people take responsibility for themselves? It's bullshit to blame the driver, but easier to lay it at someone elses feet I guess.

If people need someone driving a buggy to look out for them on an obstacle, then they are standing to close. Period. "My safety is my responsibility" should be what everybody thinks about, instead of blaming someone else for where their choices.

Good job getting the buggy stopped Mr. Keith.....You should have had enough room to go up the bank and turn around before you ever got to the crowd....Not your fault.

I agree with plow boy that video should be deleted . No one knows how hard it is in you until you have hurt someone else. It stays with you forever. No one realizes tht till it happens to you.. Not
Drivers fault

If Plowboy wants it deleted, then deleted it shall be. I agree in that it could help a spectator in the future to realize "hey, maybe that is not the greatest spot to be in". Plow Boy, this was not any of your fault at all. Spectators make dumb decisions, letting their alcohol decide for them instead of common sense as well. These things do happen and it has not changed my views on you at all. You checked to make sure everyone was alright and that has a lot to say about the type of person you are. I wish it had not happened to you, but accidents do happen. Hope you can finally look over the accident and get back to giving some great shows!

I am glad you deleted it. A title change might have been fine to. You cannot tell if anyone got hit from the video.

I try to tell people all the time as I am finding a tree to stand behind. "you are in a bad spot you need to move or be ready to run". Even a tree isnt always a safe spot especially with Timmie the lumberjack Cameron. Richie this was in no way your fault. It sucks that it happened. But I agree with Draco. As a spectator at an event YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. Spectators will never learn. Richie we stand behind you 100%, you have done nothing wrong.

Everyone know what these buggies are capable of sorry for everyone involved it's very unfortunate but accidents happen let's all learn from this and I'll be praying for all invOlved. Driver did good stopping at the top and was very caring once he found out there was injury