• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vids and Pics from Memorial Day @ Chocc.

RKEY said:
i am a ford man i went with the chevy motor cause it was cheaper. i wish i would went with a hemi
not when you have to buy two or three motors. LOL. just kiddin, i know what you mean

Great job Bubba. Had a great time and saw some new lines I had never seen before. Trey has done so much work to this park and now has power and water for camping. Keep it up Trey. :dblthumb:

HECK YEA YALL.........had a GOOD TIME at CHOCCOLLOCCO ,....BEUTIFUL PARK, CRAZY got something for EVERYBODY trail system :****:

.............and only 70 miles from my house ;D

I got some good photos I will get posted up sometime soon.

HATS OFF to Trey & family, Doug Turner, and WHOEVER ELSE that works the park , HELLUVA JOB FOLKS :dblthumb:

Scott

zukiscott said:
HECK YEA YALL.........had a GOOD TIME at CHOCCOLLOCCO ,....BEUTIFUL PARK, CRAZY got something for EVERYBODY trail system :****:

.............and only 70 miles from my house ;D

I got some good photos I will get posted up sometime soon.

HATS OFF to Trey & family, Doug Turner, and WHOEVER ELSE that works the park , HELLUVA JOB FOLKS :dblthumb:

Scott

It's official Scot, you're a MADMAN. Never seen anyone tackle Hells Revenge quite like you did. :driving: :****:

That was one awesome weekend!!!!!!!! :driving: :driving: Thanks to everyone who came out for a little fun in the sun!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

We should have all the RV camp sites ready in a couple of months. :dblthumb:

wontwork said:
I enjoyed myself at Chocco Saturday also. Good to see everyone.

Had ablast riding around with you, 86tank, and Chaseman this weekend. Even found a few new trails that was kinda fun to take riding around looking for everyone.

Rescue1 said:
Had ablast riding around with you, 86tank, and Chaseman this weekend. Even found a few new trails that was kinda fun to take riding around looking for everyone.
Was good to meet you saturday. Hope we get to ride with you guys again sometime. Had a great time and will defiantly be back. There's a trail for everybody there.

Mahan said:
had a great time trey thanks bj for the pics . :driving: thumb.gif :drinkers:
If you liked those then you'll really like the ones my wife took of me in my thong and cowboy boots posing on your buggy in front of my tent Sat. night!! :****:

bjs92toy said:
If you liked those then you'll really like the ones my wife took of me in my thong and cowboy boots posing on your buggy in front of my tent Sat. night!! :****:
careful what you say...... Beauflex is prolly lurking around this board

Had a blast this weekend good riding with everybody :drinkers: wish i could have seen all the action on violator it was good to see a good turnout all the hard work is paying off TREY yall keep up the good work! Cant wait till next time! Sorry about flopping in front of you guys on goat hill it was very unexpected!

HAH.......heres a picture JUST FOR YOU BUBBA.................
ChoccoRide017.jpg

These freakin pics don,t just EDIT/CROP themselves you know........I,M WORKIN ON EM.... :flipoff1:

zukiscott said:
I should have em ready later today :dunno:

Glad you posted that one up Scot. :flipoff1: That rail was SICK, Turbo diesel that went anywhere it wanted to and looked good while doing it. Who was the builder on that thing, nicest one I have seen. :****: Did you get any full shots of it?