• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vids and Pics from Memorial Day @ Chocc.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW...YOU WANT TO F@#%!*~!K ON MEEEEEEEE............HAH.. Yea that buggy was BADD, but even IT could not get up VIOLATOR late on Sunday :****:

ChoccoRide015.jpg

ChoccoRide019.jpg

ChoccoRide021-1.jpg

ChoccoRide020-1.jpg

Nah, My shitty Walmart camera could take 1/4 of the qualty pics your does! I just wanted mess with ya. So tell us how you like "BoatRamp!" :flipoff1:

AWWWWWWWWWWW , YOU WANT TO F#@(#*K ON MEEEEEEEEEE......AGAIN.....BOAT RAMP is by far the SLICKEST OBSTACLE I have EVER been on :****:

ChoccoRide006.jpg

ChoccoRide009.jpg

ChoccoRide010.jpg

ChoccoRide011.jpg

ChoccoRide023.jpg

ChoccoRide026.jpg

ChoccoRide027.jpg

ChoccoRide031.jpg

ChoccoRide032.jpg

ChoccoRide034.jpg

ChoccoRide037.jpg

I could not get many good ones from the bottom of VIOLATOR with the fadeing light and no zoom lens............

ChoccoRide131.jpg

ChoccoRide134.jpg

ChoccoRide135.jpg

ChoccoRide153.jpg

ChoccoRide156.jpg

ChoccoRide157.jpg

ChoccoRide161.jpg

ChoccoRide165.jpg

ChoccoRide167.jpg

ChoccoRide169.jpg

ChoccoRide170.jpg

ChoccoRide185.jpg

ChoccoRide186.jpg

ChoccoRide187.jpg

Mahan and Roger both gave it SEVERAL HELLIFIED TRIES YALL........that hill is ONE BADD SUMBITCH,........I saw nothin get up it all weekend :****:

HAH...........between BOAT RAMP, and me SKULL DRAGGIN that sumbitch back down to the access trail........THERE WAS NOT MUCH LEFT OF THE CHEROKEE :****:

You put on a GOOD SHOW FER SHUR..................

I was really proud to see that Trey provides PROPANE REFILLS on site at the park , FIRST PARK I ever seen doin that :dblthumb:

ChoccoRide283.jpg

HELL YEA YALL........COOL .....yall bout covered it ALL,.. HELL I can here more SQUEEKS & POPS in my rig on video :wtflol:

Thanks for filming yall :dblthumb:

Awesome pics and vidios!!! :dblthumb: Looks like a great time was had. :driving: :driving: :driving:

We got our power on today. :) We should have everything hooked up in about a month. :dblthumb:

GET IT DONE Trey :woot: :woot: :woot:

That last vid REALLY shows how them REDS SPANK ASS against some ole TSL,s on the BOATRAMP :****: