• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vids and Pics from Memorial Day @ Chocc.

zukiscott said:
GET IT DONE Trey :woot: :woot: :woot:

That last vid REALLY shows how them REDS SPANK ASS against some ole TSL,s on the BOATRAMP :****:

You say, Scot. :dunno:

I am for sure a believer in Red's now. **** ain't right, as Mike G once said, it ain't the tires, it's the driver. molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

make um with some meat to um so they dont look like STREET tires ;D

trying to save up for a 572 short block ,gona try to make gray rock at the end of the month but she ll be back stock other motor spun every main in it . ready to get back in the game ;D

kennyWayne said:
trying to save up for a 572 short block ,gona try to make gray rock at the end of the month but she ll be back stock other motor spun every main in it . ready to get back in the game ;D

Well hell son, why didn't you just ask for the money? I'd given it to ya, but I went ahead and purchased a new electric dog polisher instead. Sorry.

So the game plan is a mouse motor 572ci, NICE!!! :eek:

yea thats the plan just got ta save a few more $$$$$ s ,every one runs ls motors or stroker 383 s want a lot of tork ,if it dont werk out may eventually go to one of those baby motors ha ha ;D :indianajones: how ya likeing those stickies ?bout all the guys i hang out with are going to um ,there impressive on some things not so good when its muddy. hope to see ya at grey rock . cable hill beat down ;D

kennyWayne said:
yea thats the plan just got ta save a few more $$$$$ s ,every one runs ls motors or stroker 383 s want a lot of tork ,if it dont werk out may eventually go to one of those baby motors ha ha ;D :indianajones: how ya likeing those stickies ?bout all the guys i hang out with are going to um ,there impressive on some things not so good when its muddy. hope to see ya at grey rock . cable hill beat down ;D

I hear ya, got ta have cheddar to play with the mice. My first true set of stickies and got one ride on them, but they are impressive to say the least. I've been used to hitting **** alot harder, and now I don't have to. Definitely not as impressive as a full out assault, but also still getting the buggy dialed in and ready to start hittin **** with a little more attitude. :****: Hope to see ya at G'rock. thumb.gif

KINGSNAKE said:
I know a guy that's got a 502 in the box never open $8500. that would get you a motor plus get you off the pane

So what are you waiting for? Hears your answer to your small block Ferd injection dilemma. Get er done Randy thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
So what are you waiting for? Hears your answer to your small block Ferd injection dilemma. Get er done Randy thumb.gif

Hey the Ford junk is all mounted under the hood, Mr Labron done fix me up...

hey you going to let me ride shootgun for Gray rock?

KINGSNAKE said:
Hey the Ford junk is all mounted under the hood, Mr Labron done fix me up... (Needs goofy gas so your not Found Off Road Dead) :flipoff1:

hey you going to let me ride shootgun for Gray rock?

If junior doesn't want to go, come on. thumb.gif

Would the guy with the 502, install the motor also? If not who or what shop would be the best to do a motor swap in a Jeep?