• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

W.O.W. Ashford Christmas tree run

Corey Y

Sunday December 6th 9:00 AM a bunch of people are meeting at the Ashford gas station on the south west side of Mt. Rainier. We are going up one of the Forest Service roads to get christmas trees. Cutting permits are $5 at the gas station. Tow vehicles can be parked at the fire station or at the bottom of the road.

Everyone is welcome!

12" - 36" of snow is expected to be on the road.

:hi:

Ill be there

That road is nice we hiked to high rock peak along time ago friends were pissed until we got to the look out @ 54oo some ft 1.6 mi hike its the one of the best views I've ever seen in the summer time should be good times it always is.

Yes, I will be picking up trash in Tahuya all Saturday and wheelin in the snow on Sunday. Some weekends have multiple events. Are you going to either one Jim?

:bananadance:

I plan on attending the tree run....my wife and kids are excited to go get a tree and play in the snow.:D

Im gonna get my tree the easy way. wait until you WOW guys get stuck and charge you a tree for a tow.. Man im gona have alot of trees this year.

Im gonna get my tree the easy way. wait until you WOW guys get stuck and charge you a tree for a tow.

How about my rig on boggers vs you rig on boggers, who ever gets stuck first has to cut down the other persons tree.

:corn: