• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

W.O.W. Ashford Christmas tree run

How about my rig on boggers vs you rig on boggers, who ever gets stuck first has to cut down the other persons tree.

:corn:

Well now lets make it fun and put some cash on it to. And dont blame me when i pull that old rust truck of your in two....

Ya right...Its a K30 C&C frame :haha:

54s against 44s. Im down for being the under dog... After the pull off we can go to the bar and have a drinking contest. Dont worry ill take your wine cooler to my beer challenge. Kinda keep i in your playin field,

Now back to the run .....

Are they trees any good? Are they sparse?

Dude..its not a X-mas tree farm that all the tree's get a manicure through out the year...

There's lots up there, just have to look and hike to find 1 that fits your desire...:awesomework:

And its a good day to get out and bs with other wheelers..also to watch some "my wankers bigger then your wanker" activity between 2 board members...:corn::fawkdancesmiley:

Dude..its not a X-mas tree farm that all the tree's get a manicure through out the year...

There's lots up there, just have to look and hike to find 1 that fits your desire...:awesomework:

And its a good day to get out and bs with other wheelers..also to watch some "my wankers bigger then your wanker" activity between 2 board members...:corn::fawkdancesmiley:

All in good fun. Everyone like some compition makes things more exciting.No pissen match we dont want this thread to go the wrong way..

All in good fun. Everyone like some compition makes things more exciting.No pissen match we dont want this thread to go the wrong way..

I know I know... just speaking the truth...:haha:

what sucks is, I cant make it to watch what ever happens.. Start my new job on the 1st and work fri-tues swing shift.... soooo HAVE FUN people..iam gunna make a smaller trip happen during the week with mostly XJ's and maybe a few ricers...:redneck:

Take a sleeping bag. We will be up sunday am to pull all the cherocars and ricers out,,

Attachments

• nobleinsnow.jpg
    nobleinsnow.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 147