• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WA DoL drama

Tod

If you have a dual registered vehicle (ORV and street plates), be aware that the DoL has implemented a new computer system.

It appears as though every dual registered vehicle has had either one or both of their registrations canceled erroneously.

I was unable to renew one of my bikes on line and was instructed to visit a sub-agency in person. A lot of time was spent with staff on the phone to the DoL in Olympia.

The only way they could figure out how to fix it was to issue a new title to the vehicle and link new registrations to the new title. No charge for the new title â€" how kind of them.

After about 45 minutes I left with fresh tabs in hand, but need to repeat this at least two more times.

At least the girl at Bev’s on Evergreen in Everett said to just drop of the paperwork for the next ones and come back in a couple of days instead of spending quality time standing at the counter.

I had a problem last year when registering my boat. Somehow my registration number in the computer system got changed by one number. At first they were just going to issue me a new registration number. I kind of threw a hissy fit because I had custom decals made for the registration numbers when I bought it. So if they change my number then I have to get new stickers made. The girl was real nice and got it handled. I just had to come back the next day for the correct registration.