• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walk around--sunday

Hi All:

I went up first thing on Saturday morning to take a look at the new trail section.

Here are some pics I took with my iPhone.

Here is the heavy equipment on Deer Flats Road, awaiting pick-up on Monday.

Regards,

Alan
-------------------------------------------------
None of you guys took any pictures? Pshhh.... slacking...:flipoff:

Attachments

• HeavyEquipment.jpg
    HeavyEquipment.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 90
  • MoreEquipment.jpg
    MoreEquipment.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 93
Hi All:

Here is the beginning of the first 4wd trail section, right at Deer Flats Road. Also the first few yards of the trail.

-Alan

Attachments

• TrailEntrance.jpg
    TrailEntrance.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 89
  • EarlyTrail.jpg
    EarlyTrail.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 88
  • TrailLogs.jpg
    TrailLogs.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 94
Hi All:

These pics show the size of the ground cover used (with a set of keys for comparison), the rock pile about half-way through this trail section, and another look at the trail obstacles.

-Alan

Attachments

• Gravel.jpg
    Gravel.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Rockpile.jpg
    Rockpile.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 91
  • MoreTrail.jpg
    MoreTrail.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 88
Whats a green trail?

It's for all the People that have no lockers/ Smaller than 35" tires and A jeep!!!...Did i just say that out loud!!!!....Sorry any body that doesn't have a Yota in some fashion ...:redneck: It's just me!!! I'm a Toyota Man for a shot period... Some people will know what i mean!!!!!:redneck: But I a'm still all about wheeling!!!! to all those that don't Own a yota!!! I still Luv all wheelers Because we all need to band together to have some place we can all have fun...In Our Sport of Wheeling!!!

As far as I feel.....It's all about wheeling!!!!:awesomework::beer::beer::stirpot:

Last edited:
Hi All:

These pics show the size of the ground cover used (with a set of keys for comparison), the rock pile about half-way through this trail section, and another look at the trail obstacles.

-Alan

Come Awn Alan....Make your pictures large enough so us OLD wheelers can see them with out Glasses!!!!!!:wtf::beer::beer: