• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Evans beadlock ring

SUPAFLY

Can anyone here make 24 bolt rings to fit these wheels? I have the standard slim ring and want to bling it up with a fancy wide ring.

I don't see why it would be, but I am not an expert in that field. I only work with steel, so......... :beer:
The bolts are all made of steel, and that's the only thing that would really effect the wheel. I think.:awesomework:

Shouldn't be a problem since the outer ring doesn't really rest on the alluminum wheel, can't imagine corrosion would be too big of an issue either way as it's just a wheel.

Is the outer ring flat or a a stepped surface? Ive never had a wer wheel apart.

Is the outer ring flat or a a stepped surface? Ive never had a wer wheel apart.
It's flat with serrations to help grip the tire.
Be sure to use anti-seize on the bolts when you re-assemble. The bolts like to corrode into the threaded inserts and pull them out when you try to remove the bolts. Ask me how I know....:mad:

Last edited:
I can make you rings if you want, but i wouldn't put a steel ring on my WE wheels personally.

If anything you should buy some Trail Ready rings for your AL wheels, you can't beat Made in America.:beer: Walker Evans are not made in America, atleast not anymore.

Last edited:
He has 15's and apperently the WE 15 has 24 holes........the TR HD 15 has 20 holes. Too bad......our HD 15 ring inventory is phat!!