• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker on 12/27

You've seen Crash's work....cant be a bad ground. :redneck:

Yes, but it's not the work that fails normally; Outside sit time allows moisture to creep into lil nooks and crannies, causing corrosion at the wierdest places!!! Not to mention, nobody's perfect!!!:D

check to make sure it's getting power before you replace the pump...

X2... Could be a bad relay. My heep has 2 relays which both need to function for fuel pump to work. I once spent $200 for a new fuel pump that I didn't really need. :eeek:

You've seen Crash's work....cant be a bad ground. :redneck:

Bill--let me know if you need a hand. If you get a pump your more than welcome to bring the rig up and I will replace the pump :awesomework: But you get the filter :redneck:

Yes, but it's not the work that fails normally; Outside sit time allows moisture to creep into lil nooks and crannies, causing corrosion at the wierdest places!!! Not to mention, nobody's perfect!!!:D

True that--I do make mistakes.....

Ok, I replaced the filter and it fired right up.... :eeek:

Runs awesome until it warms up....then it starts getting an intermittent miss. Almost like every 3rd or 4th cycle one of the cylinders will misfire and yes I have a check brake light. :redneck: Since my 82 never had a check engine light, Mike decided to use the low brake fluid light instead. I suppose I should check for codes however it may take a while for me to remember who borrowed my scan tool last.

Im thinking coolant temp sensor at this point but since it starts up and runs, I will be fine for Sunday.

One more thing to fix tho....damn ARB compressor keeps blowing the fuse. Put a new fuse in and the compressor will run for about 2 minutes, then pop. More I use the compressor, the quicker the fuse blows. Kinda think the compressor is going bad and when it starts to heat up, it blows the fuse. Got a new ARB compressor that I was saving for a rainy day so I guess I will throw that sucker in.

Last but not least....Thanks to Aventeone, Mauler and Clark I will be rollin on some new 37" MTR's and TR HD17's. Damn MTRs fit much tighter on the wheel than the IROK's did. I was able to mount up the IROK's myself but these MTR's required some pursuasion by Big Clark.... :;

Damn, cant wait to wheel my junk. Its been way too long.

You should see what code it is---may well lead you to your troubles!!! As for the misfire-could it be a galled injector due to the previous water issue? Just throwin' ideas out there!:redneck:

My truck is tore down again so ill be riding shotgun. If it gets too boring im sure i can talk my buddy into things he shouldn't be trying for everyones ammusement.

crank shaft wont be in till monday cause all the machinest decided to take off early damn it:mad: so im going to try to fix the spun journal myself and see if it will last the weekend hopefully ill be joining you guys or atleast one of your passenger seats.:mad::mad::booo:

crank shaft wont be in till monday cause all the machinest decided to take off early damn it:mad: so im going to try to fix the spun journal myself and see if it will last the weekend hopefully ill be joining you guys or atleast one of your passenger seats.:mad::mad::booo:

Which is why you should have dropped off the crankshaft LAST WEEK when I told you the bearings, rings and gaskets were on the way. Well, if you dont get it running, let Simon use your drivelines and ride shotgun with him.

I've thought a couple times about trying to make this but that would require not riding my bike and working on the buggie......and I'm having too much fun riding my bike soooo..........:D Also I think a big,mixed group like this would make Walker a little more fun,slow down the pace etc.

Maybe next time:cool:

I will be out there around 9 tomorrow. I even got tabs for the jeep.:D

I've thought a couple times about trying to make this but that would require not riding my bike and working on the buggie......and I'm having too much fun riding my bike soooo..........:D Also I think a big,mixed group like this would make Walker a little more fun,slow down the pace etc.

Maybe next time:cool:
Just go pick up a cheap XJ...:stirpot: No work involved!!!:redneck:
Thinking about heading down for this...is it possible to leave without new dents on every panel? its a 85' 4runner
You should come.:awesomework: No guarantees on no new dents though...:;
I will be out there around 9 tomorrow. I even got tabs for the jeep.:D
Tabs!!!:haha::haha::haha::D

Anyone have a spare ARB solenoid? 1 of the leads broke off mine while I was changing out the compressor.... :mad: :mad: :mad: If anyone has one thats coming out to Walker, please bring it with you and I will buy it from you.

If not, no biggy. I have my rear hard plumbed right now and Im hoping its ok to run it this way....lol

Worst case senerio, I will just run with the front ARB and open rear.

Thanks,
Bill