• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker on 12/27

it was awesome pulling that dodge off of the ledge i was the guy in the blue flatbed first gen toyota only got to meet 4runnermikeyb but saw all of you ill be there next time to wheel!!

Awesome day of wheelin, unbelievable turnout....Was good to meet a lot of the NWW members out there and thanks for showing me the way to the learning center. The crack was sweet....and conquered! :awesomework:
Hell ya Bill !!! I could not fathom how much tire bite the yellow yota got on the V-notch with his hankooks!!!!! good job man!!!!:awesomework::awesomework::cool::beer:

it was awesome pulling that dodge off of the ledge i was the guy in the blue flatbed first gen toyota only got to meet 4runnermikeyb but saw all of you ill be there next time to wheel!!

Right on!!! :awesomework: The Dodge was hung quite precariously off the side of the road...Thanks for hooking the strap to help hold it there!!! :cool: See ya on the trails soon...:D

Cameras were a clickin'...most of mine didn't trun out all that great...
I know of a certain someone who got some video (30 seconds at a time!:redneck:) I'm sure they'll be comin' to a theatre near you soon!:;

Damn, I hope someone got some pics of my rig going up the crack.... :cool:

To everyone who came to the Dodges rescue, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I really appreciate all you guys, your always there when I need you, or soon will be. Thank you again I'm just glad that it happened at the end of the day so you could enjoy your ride. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

Had great time @ walker pit. Lot of rigs and people. And so it begins. Got the first damage on my new wheeler. Took out the corner light and dented the fender. :D

Last edited:
I am so proud of you!!!

Are you DNR Kim and were you the one that was telling me not to climb the rock in the parking lot? If so, I appologize for not listening to you....I didnt know it wasnt allowed and I was a bit anxious to "stretch my legs".... :;

I promise it wont happen again. :D

Way to go bill. Back in town one day and causing problems:D

Yeah, Im a dumbass....lol. Problem was, she had such a wonderful smile on her face while telling me "dont do it, dont do it", I really thought she was kidding. :redneck:

Oh well, I know better now. Sorry Kim. :kiss:

Had great time @ walker pit. Lot of rigs and people. And so it begins. Got the first damage on my new wheeler. Took out the corner light and dented the fender. :D

:eeek: Thought you could sneak that in, huh!:fawkdancesmiley: And wasn't it you just that morning that said "I won't get any body damage at Walker..." :stirpot:

Damn, I hope someone got some pics of my rig going up the crack.... :cool:

Sorry, you scooted up it to quick to get the camera out. Unfortunately Karl grabbed about 9 minutes of me at that spot. Luckily I finally listened to you guys and hugged the rock and got my pos to the top.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xichw9t9B5s[/YT]

Sorry, you scooted up it to quick to get the camera out. Unfortunately Karl grabbed about 9 minutes of me at that spot. Luckily I finally listened to you guys and hugged the rock and got my pos to the top.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xichw9t9B5s[/YT]

Hey Shawn, was good to see you and Karl out there again. Hell of a drive you guys have to make just to get to Walker, I hope you guys had a good time. Cant wait to do it again.

Bill