• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker on 12/27

how far from stock does a rig need to be to make it at walker, will an ifs toyota on 33's open/open keep up?

It's gettin pretty sloppy in spots, might need a tug once in awhile..... but you'll probly have more fun than someone in a more capable rig:awesomework::D

Damn....my junk wont start again!

Rolled it off the trailer at Clarks shop, swapped out the wheels n tires, then tried to start it again.... Ended up having to winch it back onto the trailer at which time I decided to use the crawl box and starter motor to help it get on the trailer....and it started! Well, for a few seconds. So I will be working on it tomorrow and Saturday if needed to make sure its going to be fine on Sunday.

Looks like Kellie and I might make this one. After all I have the other side rear quarter to munch to match.

Nice to see you made it here Offroad Cowboy.

Is it a water issue again Bill??? (heard the story!!!:D)

Nope, no water....pulled the return line off the fuel cell and cranked to flush the system,....nothing ever came out of the return.

Going to replace the fuel pump and fuel filter just because Im tired of dealing with this. Everything else is good so it must be one of the two.

Nope, no water....pulled the return line off the fuel cell and cranked to flush the system,....nothing ever came out of the return.

Going to replace the fuel pump and fuel filter just because Im tired of dealing with this. Everything else is good so it must be one of the two.

check to make sure it's getting power before you replace the pump...might just be a bad ground or something of that sort---grounds get corroded from sit time.:awesomework: