• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker sat

I was invited by a group of friends that are going to be up there Saturday. Probably won't be taking my rig but I might be riding with someone. Might see you up there :beer:

IF (and it's a big IF) I can get everything done I need to on Friday, i may be up for a run...SOoooooo much to do in the next 1.5wks...:thud:

Well... I've got the sammi back together... Didn't accomplish everything I was 'wanting' to do... But she drove around the yard, so I guess that's good enough for tomorrow!!

She definitely is making some 'new' sounds.. Which I don't particularly like, but hey... What's the worst that could happen? I break something?! Lol

One thing, I suspect, is my front square tube drive line seems to have more 'play' than before... But then again, I haven't exactly been nice to it... Probly just wear and tear... I'll replace it when it becomes an issue(other than clunky)...

Second thing... I think the locker in the rear is making unwanted noises... But... Fixing it means I don't wheel tomorrow... And we can't have that! Since owning the truck I haven't had unnecessary clunking in the rear... But after this third member/R&P swap... There's something not exactly right... I put it back together properly, and set the gear lash... But, when reassembled and on jack stands, it'd click when I tried moving a tire... Kinda like the hub gear was slipping on the cup it locks to...

Both tires could create the sound when spun forward or backward.. But in 2wd she still moves properly... And when in 4wd she still locks up properly... Just makes a LOT more noises than I'm used to...

So... Lets see if I can blow something up tomorrow!

When we meeting? And where? I'm in!

Sadly, I did not get everything done i needed to today, so tomorrow is wrap up day...:booo:
Have fun fellas..:awesomework: