• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Sunday 11/29...

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Instead of infiltrating xjoffroad's thread with a run other than the 27th/28th, I figured I'd start another!!! :redneck:
A few RRR's plus a couple others:; are heading to Walker Sunday the 29th ...Main Parking lot by 9am---plan is to be ready to head out as close to 9:00 as possible!!!:redneck::haha::awesomework: See you there!!! :hi: For those interested in breakfast, if anyone is--we can arrange for say 7:30 at the Big Rock Store...Let me know ahead of time (as in before the morning of!!!), or I will just stop at Jack in the Crack on my way!:fawkdancesmiley:
As for lunch, I'll bet dollars to donuts there will be more turkey sandwiches at walker than you can shake a stick at!!!:D:haha:

I don't know. It sounded to me like you want to have breakfast there. Are they open and cooking at 7:30?

I'll call them today to make sure; Been there at 7:00 before, but that was summertime...:awesomework:
...How's about 7:15-7:30???:corn:

Last edited:
Mmmmm Biscuits and Gravy at the Big Rock.... just might get there early. Kellie is coming along to I have to feed her.

Anyone else from the club coming Kev?

You Coming Unc?

Last edited:
Me and a buddy in his cherokee might roll up there tomorrow along with another guy in a cherokee they havent ever been there and i havent seen the new skills building area so i thought this would be a good chance for them to see the place and get to know it a little bit

Mmmmm Biscuits and Gravy at the Big Rock.... just might get there early. Kellie is coming along to I have to feed her.

Anyone else for the club coming Kev?

You Coming Unc?

Jesse's comin', I haven't got ahold of anyone else yet...I'm not sure of anyone else though....Any thoughts?:corn:

that might be fun. how do i get there from monroe?

North on I-5 to College Way exit (227), head east til you come to a roundy round; stay right & follow the road approx 5 miles til you come to an S curve with a big arrow and 20mph sign, go thru the Scurve, and take your first left after...follow Walker Valley Rd for approx 4 miles, till you get to a sign that says "ORV-->" take a right there and follow for approx 1 mile and it'll dump you right in to the main lot...Look for the trailers/rigs!:awesomework:

I stopped in and asked. They are open at 6:A.M. I will be at 7:00.
I'm looking at the menu right now and can't decide if I'm gonna eat the breakfast burrito or the biscuits and gravy.

see you in the morning.