• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker/sunday

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Heading up to walker to meet/hang/wheel with the RRR folks on sunday. So if ya see me along the highway with a large oil puddle under the dodge wave :redneck:

I will just follow them around and no idea what routes we are taking--just a fun relaxing day of wheelin...

large oil puddle? what about the salmon!!!:fawkdancesmiley: might make it if my flip kit gets here tommorow, we have been talkin about makin a walker trip...

Bunch of us usually meet at the Red Rock for grub in the morning about 7ish. So if your so inclined...... they have a breakfast burrito that will stay with you all day.

Bunch of us usually meet at the Red Rock for grub in the morning about 7ish. So if your so inclined...... they have a breakfast burrito that will stay with you all day.

Red Rock? This ain't Moab old man! It's Big Rock, and don't forget it!

And, I learned something about that burrito on the black Friday run, they have em to go! Like $4! Of course no gravy, but they are still damn good!

Red Rock? This ain't Moab old man! It's Big Rock, and don't forget it!

And, I learned something about that burrito on the black Friday run, they have em to go! Like $4! Of course no gravy, but they are still damn good!
Shut it! I'm on pain meds for my headaches.....:bananadance::Stoned:

Mike you got my number if the dodge starts acting up im only a phone call away and will be around not doin a whole lot that day:awesomework:

:haha::haha: Yup, A few of us will be meeting at the RED ROCK for grub around 7ish!!! :fawkdancesmiley:

Come hungry, leave fat (You could use it Mike!)! :fawkdancesmiley:

Damnit, Im comin over this weekend to go wheelin with the subacrew......may have to come and seek you guys out on sunday,maybe a catch a ride along?cheers, b