• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker/sunday

Im not wheelin this weekend Jakob still gotta fix a pinion bearing i was just tellin mike if his truck inplodes to call me and i will come drag his butt home lol

Sam, gimme a call tomorrow...may be able to help ya out on the pinion brng thing...:awesomework:

Sasha's ridin'/drivin' with me... well...pretty much everybody. Richard's Jeep ate another left axle bearing...I'm sure there's a seat open Jakob.:;

Sasha's ridin'/drivin' with me... well...pretty much everybody. Richard's Jeep ate another left axle bearing...I'm sure there's a seat open Jakob.:;

:eek::eek::jerkit: really:rb:.....that sucks on the bearing deal! Wonder what's causing that?:eeek:

Sam, gimme a call tomorrow...may be able to help ya out on the pinion brng thing...:awesomework:

Its mainly money thats holdin me up right now :booo: Im gonna pull the axle and the Crash man is gonna hook me up with a slosh guard and a new bearing just time and money lol

Its mainly money thats holdin me up right now :booo: Im gonna pull the axle and the Crash man is gonna hook me up with a slosh guard and a new bearing just time and money lol

Outer pinion brng and slosh guard??? No need to pull the axle...I have an outer and a guard.....and a hoist! :fawkdancesmiley:

Outer pinion brng and slosh guard??? No need to pull the axle...I have an outer and a guard.....and a hoist! :fawkdancesmiley:

The one behind the ring and pinion dont know if its inner or outer lol

I gotta run to Monroe i will give ya a jingle later Kevin:awesomework:

Wish i could go but I gotta finish up my beadlocks this weekend and go see if there is any thing wrong with the rig since it sat for the last 4 months while i was gone.