• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker valley Crack....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boosted

Almost got me. :;

Damn pic taken with camera held at an angle....use the stump above for reference....weee !!!
040.jpg

Shits gettin dug out. Watched two well built yota's get denied by it. All of Walker is gettin dug out by you guys with big tires. I like it!:cheer:

I did the very same thing--except as I backed up I turned hard right and took a bite out of the big rock to the left..

I also noticed, there are a lot more big rocks in that clearcut, there is plenty of possibilities for a few more harder trails.:stirpot:

Walker Pit? WTF????

Dumb term IMO

i second that:rolleyes:

Not at all....its a joke. I miss Reiter Pit but quite frankly, Im enjoying my time at Walker. Until Reiter closed, I never really liked Walker but it has become a fun alternative. Walker Pit was coined by someone else, not me....however I kinda like the sound of it for the simple fact that Walker Valley has become "the pit" for me. :awesomework: :fawkdancesmiley: :beer:

Shits gettin dug out. Watched two well built yota's get denied by it. All of Walker is gettin dug out by you guys with big tires. I like it!:cheer:

Amazing what difference one week made. This pic was taken this past Saturday (Jan 2). Just the Sunday before (Dec 27) I was able to walk up that crack like nothing. :cool:

AHAHA! That is sooo much better. Good work.

And yes. "Walker Pit" It's got a familiar ring to it:fawkdancesmiley::;

Looking at the picture, its more dug out that it was that morning! That shits gonna only get knarlier an knarlier.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.