• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker valley Crack....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the picture, its more dug out that it was that morning! That shits gonna only get knarlier an knarlier.:cool:

Yeah, it is fawked now....cant wait till to try it again when its dry. :awesomework:

024.jpg

Ya but you thought the name reiter pit was dumb too when even thats what its name has been for 30 years:D

Ya--lets just give the idiots the idea they can go trash walker now with a stupid name like that :rolleyes:

Ya--lets just risk loosing more ****...

I have an idea crash---ban those that can't call Walker by its proper name---Walker Valley, or just plain Walker!!! Walker is NOT a pit...it ain't much, but at least it's open...for now.

I have an idea crash---ban those that can't call Walker by its proper name---Walker Valley, or just plain Walker!!! Walker is NOT a pit...it ain't much, but at least it's open...for now.

Thats actually what I am thinking.

I don't see why the name Pit is such a big deal? Every race in the world has a pit and some races have several so why is Pit a bad work?

By the way the more you make a big deal about people saying it the more power you give it...

I don't see why the name Pit is such a big deal? Every race in the world has a pit and some races have several so why is Pit a bad work?

By the way the more you make a big deal about people saying it the more power you give it...

I can easily erase any mention of it and those who continue to use it :awesomework:

One thing about forums--it gets said and spreads. Look at the emails we all get that circulate throughout the world. All it takes is a spark.

Ya--lets just give the idiots the idea they can go trash walker now with a stupid name like that :rolleyes:

Ya--lets just risk loosing more ****...
So there going to close walker because I called it walker pit. All I can say is wow. Sure helped reiter by changing its name.

Status
Not open for further replies.