• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Grants

I went....and the earliest we'll know anything will be March...likely later. There was no new news as of last night.

Talked about the upcoming logging, Elyse is on top of the timber sales to keep communication for when the logging starts they can work to keep the trails as original as possible....
Talked about ramping up in the next month or two for getting the Reroute finished...work likely won't start til the first workparty weekend in april or May....TBD....
And some single track stuff....SMC has an event coming up in May....there is a ST work party this weekend to get some soft spots on ST trail hardened....
Big thing for us is the Reroute needs finished...:;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has been folks running up the swale where it was originally blocked off....and a few folks from the WIOR (Whidbey Isl Off Road) crew said there will be 4 or 5 up there this Saturday, and voluteered to go up there and block the illegal path up the swale....Hats off to them!!!!:awesomework: Thanks again guys and gals!!!!
Anybody that frequents Walker ORV for 4x4 (or any user for that matter), please stay on the designated trails...:hi:

oh man Saturday is going to be icky and stormy. Sadly I don't have a rig so I'm out this weekend.

The W.p. is focused on ST trails this weekend...I fully intend to help out at the next one if it's a sat and I'm not working...
Ron's Run work parties won't be ramping up til either April or May, depending on weather...Thankfully the WIOR crew will have a few folks out there this Saturday to hopefully get the swale (rogue trail) blocked but good....:awesomework::cool:
Good news is, when the Ron's Run work starts up again, sounds like WIOR has commited to at least one, if not 2 12K machines, plus anything else that may be helpful....Spoke with Jeff after the meeting! :cool::cool::cool: