• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Jeep Cross excavation / reroute

if we can find a way to combine funds or someone knows where to come up with funds sunbelt rentals has a 25k excavator for 485 a day their 11k is 345
4wd backhoes are 260

I was just gonna post this up as an idea Matt!!! Given Charlie's lil nudge on the other wp thread...Who'd be willing to throw down a few bucks for rental(s) on this day??? I would...and sounds like that 11K would suit the bill....but I know a 25K would rip:cool:---but I think it's gonna be too big, but maybe not...:eeek:
------>Basically it boils down to this---IF each person donated say $30 to the cause, only 12 $30 donations would get the 11K unit!!! IF the donations were higher, or more folks donated, well....:awesomework:

Good idea Kevin. Are we allocated any funds by DNR or anyone else? If others are willing to throw in I would be as well. However I will not be able to attend either WP due to an obligation to my parents. :mad: Not like i'm any help anyways... :D

Charlie actually put the bug in everyone's ears yesterday, then matt came up with the pricing, so I can't really take credit for this idea Justin---but yeah, it is a good idea....
As far as DNR funding, the main goal is to NOT have any $$ come directly from DNR (they really don't have it!)....Strictly Volunteer work, and volunteer donations is the goal!!!:awesomework: Thanks for the offer---anyone else???:corn:

I could probably hook you guys up with a deal through Ahern rentals a new game in town but they are in lynnhood but deliver all the way to the boarder i got a 9K excavator from them for a weekend for like 150 bucks

I could probably hook you guys up with a deal through Ahern rentals a new game in town but they are in lynnhood but deliver all the way to the boarder i got a 9K excavator from them for a weekend for like 150 bucks

i travel from my home in arlington to kirkland everyday i can swing by lynnwood and pick it up so we don't have to pay for delivery thats not a problem

i travel from my home in arlington to kirkland everyday i can swing by lynnwood and pick it up so we don't have to pay for delivery thats not a problem

You have a trailer that can handle that sort of weight? If so i can also transport it if i have the use of the right trailer i live 5 minutes from the place and will be there this weekend lol:awesomework:

They also have larger machines that could make the process go quicker but that involves and even bigger trailer

You have a trailer that can handle that sort of weight? If so i can also transport it if i have the use of the right trailer i live 5 minutes from the place and will be there this weekend lol:awesomework:

i have a 7k electric brake car hauler.. but i might have access to a larger trailer how big do we need also if they deliver do they have a trailer we can use

They also have larger machines that could make the process go quicker but that involves and even bigger trailer

if we can get the money together for a big machine i don't mean 45k but i am talking larger than a mini excavator how much extra are we talking for delivery well ill check out their website now and see what i can dig up

i can swing by there tomorrow as well they are one of my servicing accounts for work :awesomework:

7k trailer wont cut it i put the machine i got in a 10k dump trailer and it was about maxed the hell out:;

Funding the trail

So I think this is the easiest way to get the money pulled. If RRR has a bank account and a savings, Set up a pay pal account that drops the money straight into their savings account

All it will take is someone from RRR to set up the pay pal that has the account info. Then everyone can go to pay pal and donate

I think this is the easiest way
All you will have to do is go to
  1. paypal.com
  2. Click on send money
  3. Then send money online
  4. Enter E mail addresses
  5. Click personal
  6. Then gift

Done money is sent, trail is built

I think this has the chance to be one kick ass trail,

if we can find a way to combine funds or someone knows where to come up with funds sunbelt rentals has a 25k excavator for 485 a day their 11k is 345
4wd backhoes are 260

I would also check with NC machinery
I know DNR has a good rental rate with them already

Latest posts