• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Jeep Cross excavation / reroute

who do we need to get in contact with at DNR to get a price through Nc machinery i went on their site but there are no prices listed so it might just be easier to tell DNR what we are after and have them get us some prices

charlie i saw your idea about the paypal kevin does RRR have a club account?

how many members do you think will donate anyone have any ideas, i am thinking about posting a thread just to ask that question who would donate and see if its even worth the attempt, it would be a waste of time to only have 1 or 4 people paypal then RRR would be returning money if the goal was not reached

let me know what you all think

who do we need to get in contact with at DNR to get a price through Nc machinery i went on their site but there are no prices listed so it might just be easier to tell DNR what we are after and have them get us some prices

charlie i saw your idea about the paypal kevin does RRR have a club account?

how many members do you think will donate anyone have any ideas, i am thinking about posting a thread just to ask that question who would donate and see if its even worth the attempt, it would be a waste of time to only have 1 or 4 people paypal then RRR would be returning money if the goal was not reached

I can make a call in the morning:awesomework:

Matt, Yes we have a club acct, and I am in the midst of trying to work on getting the info needed to open a PP acct for the RRR's...once everything is in line, then I will post up...I know this all has to happen fast, but also need to have all the ducks in a row ya know...

Yeah, being resourceful does help....Charlie, per the conversation we all had, it was determined an 8k would probably work, but a 10K or 12K would do the job ALOT easier, and I think the goal to raise enough $$ for these sizes is reachable..... with that said we all agreed a much larger machine would be alot more efficient, but the costs involved and the timeframe may end up negating that large of machine....Jakob, what are your thoughts based on your last post??? How are you proposing to raise that kind of $ that quickly??? We'd all like to hear your ideas...:corn:

My thoughts -------------------------------------

So Jacob if that is what you want then lets figure it out for 1 weekend
Trail trackhoe 12 K let say $200 a day with fuel
To pack rocks up the trail I would say like a bobcat T650 lets say $200 a day for talk
Pit trackhoe 22000 lb or close $ 550 a day with fuel
Dump truck $ 450 a day with driver

So basically about $ 1500 a day for operations or 3 G for the weekend
That is 30 people and $ 100 each
60 people and $ 50
120 and $ 25
Or a mix of to come up with the sum
Might be able to find a guy in the area that has a trackhoe and truck. That way he can load himself and drive , this might be cheaper in the long run for the weekend. I know around here I can hire a guy for $ 650 a day and he kicks ass for me

Just numbers to bring to the table

I have a friend who owns a small construction company and has a mack dump truck and all the various sizes of trackhoes that could be hired for the day for the right price im sure, just throwing that out there as well

I have a friend who owns a small construction company and has a mack dump truck and all the various sizes of trackhoes that could be hired for the day for the right price im sure, just throwing that out there as well

Get a price
and what he has

I am up for $100
2900 to go:cheer:

I just got off the phone with Jim (pokey), who gave me several potential avenues for donations....Thanks Jim!

so whats the word Jacob?? time is only getting shorter and shorter, any ideas out there? have you heard from the Whidbey Island guys?

charlie did you talk to DNR, what did you find out?

kevin how is paypal coming along?

should we postpone this weekend until next weekend to give us another week to gather funds??????????????????

Latest posts