• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley May 10th-11th

Saw a flattie on a trailer heading north on I-5 this morning, yours? I was heading to work and almost turned around to get the jeep and head for Walker. Hope everyone had fun today!! :awesomework:

Yes sir that was me hauling balls cause i thought i was late:haha:

Yeah it was his Pat, you shoulda played Hookie!!!:redneck: It was really cool to see an old flatty wheelin!! tons of flex too!!!:haha: Had a great time with everyone that showed up. Good to meet you War Jeeper--will post pics tomorrow.....I'm too beat to deal with it now!! Everyone except Sam and myself have power steering. Duck Dodgers, I'm impressed with all you put your TJ thru!! And no body damage!!!(well, almost!:redneck: --rear bumper build in near future?:haha: )
Eric and Don, it was really good to meet the both of you! Glad you came up to our neck of the woods, only next time you'll have that chromo axle in, right!(another expressway victom:D ) Hope to make it down your way sometime soon!!

Does pretty good for how old it is and spring under:awesomework:

Once again it was nice meeting you all:awesomework: , and being able to put faces to names is always cool

O and thanks once again to Mikey who helped me out a bunch today among others and for offering his place for a BBQ:cool:

Here's a few more

dscn1276vr6.jpg

dscn1267pm7.jpg

dscn1263vn1.jpg

dscn1260ub5.jpg

dscn1259da3.jpg

dscn1256fe1.jpg

dscn1254hi7.jpg

dscn1250xe7.jpg

dscn1248sn2.jpg

dscn1246ef5.jpg

dscn1236wv0.jpg

dscn1229nz2.jpg

dscn1228ez8.jpg

dscn1225ph3.jpg

dscn1213zm4.jpg

dscn1204uj3.jpg

dscn1202tw7.jpg

dscn1278sq1.jpg

I see you figured out how to work that dad-gum pic thingy!!!:redneck: Anyway, Cathy called me as I was driving home (knew she would!!):D I'll get pics up when I get back from the MOM's stuff!!!!Cool pics so far! post more---you had some really good ones!:awesomework:

IMG_3017.jpg

You look so thrilled in this picture:haha:

Good pictures!

Somebody should have taken a picture of all the tow rigs at Mikes house:haha:

I was concentrating! My camera chip was full by the time I got to Mikes...I think I got one of Kev turning his hubs in. :haha:

Concentrating right, concentrating so you can slam down on that stump *crunch*:haha:

I saw the picture of kevin on your myspace LOL, i almost got stuck when i tried to pull out of my spot at mikes now i got grass all over the back of my truck and front of my trailer:eeek:

Fantastic pics all, look like fun was had by all, I gotta get up there to see Walker one of these days soon...Thanks

looks like my back yard was tuffer then any trail up at walker huh guy's? well thanks for coming over and bbqing it was a blast we're going to have to do it again real soon!

Finally, got some pics loaded!! Here they are...

Well, another good day at Walker---broken rigs and all.... and yes, I had to lock the hubs in at Mikey's place!!:kissmybutt: (happened to pic the softest spot to turn around!:haha: :haha: ) just didn't want to tear up his field is all:D Thanks again Mikey for havin us all over for the bbq!! hope you didn't burn up the couch brought out for the occasion!!!:haha: :haha: :haha:
PICS....
Eric from Oregon coming up the first section of upper mainline...after the broken axle on expressway!!!Really like your CJ--
HPIM1275.jpg

Don at same location on trail,(Eric's Dad!) also a very nice CJ--
HPIM1271.jpg

War Jeeper, chuggin right along!!!Again, cool rig man!
HPIM1267.jpg

HPIM1268.jpg

Duck Dodgers...ALL SMILES (First real wheelin trip in his TJ!!! Glad you had fun man!!
HPIM1264.jpg

HPIM1294.jpg

MikeyB goofin off on Lower Mainline....
HPIM1290.jpg

Kyle followin suit...was really good to see you out on the trail again after nearly a year in hibernation!!!!:haha:
HPIM1292.jpg

HPIM1293.jpg

Sam...was really good to meet ya'!! hopefully you get the steering box mount fixed soon..wish you coulda finished the last bit of trail of the day, but safety comes first!!
HPIM1273.jpg

Eddy goin up Expressway...again, another one that's recently come out of the shadows!!!Great to finally wheel with ya!!
HPIM1255.jpg

HPIM1249.jpg

a few more pics...

"Parts House" MikeyB on Expressway Rock,denied yet again!!:mad:
HPIM1258.jpg

HPIM1259.jpg

Jayson on Expressway just before.......
HPIM1251.jpg

CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That onboard welder you bought at the swap meet just paid for itself!!!:D
HPIM1253.jpg

Only shot I got of Jesse in the Yellow Yota behind Eddy...was good to meet ya,hope to wheel again soon!!!
HPIM1265.jpg

Again, was a great day for wheelin---Was great to meet all and Thanks again MikeyB for the hospitality!!!!!:beer: Sorry about the back 40!!!:D :redneck: :haha:

Last edited:
war jeeper...........I'm lovin' the flattie!:masturbanana[1]: kev what happened to the ltb's?..........great pics:awesomework: