• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Sunday?

Nope.Either licensed or orv tags.If you don't have either you can be ticketed.Got my rig loaded up on the tow rig and all ready so meet you guys up there.

See you all there in just a little while, i'll be driving a tiny white car with a nw-wheelers.com sticker in the back window:redneck:

OBVIOUSLY I didn't make it! :booo: Gots too much to do around here!:booo::booo: Maybe Next time--- Hope you all have fun, and get pics!!!!:awesomework:

Well i had a blast today!

Thanks again Brad for the comfy passanger seat heated by the exhaust!:cool:

Was snowing most the day and pretty icy in a few spots, i for one fell on my ass at least twice:haha:

And i saw pat doing circles on the trail at one point:haha:

Yeah it was a fun day! The snow and ice makes it so much better up there. :cool:

The circles in the trail spot was fun. I was having too much fun there sliding around and bouncing off the rev limiter and everything else until I exposed some gravel and then everyone else made it look easy. :haha:

Last edited:
Yeah it was a fun day. The snow and ice makes it so much better up there. :cool:

The circles in the trail spot was fun. I was having too much fun there sliding around and bouncing off the rev limiter until I exposed some gravel and then everyone else made it look easy. :haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I wish I hadn't blown a trailer tire...

I ran up and played around some more after I ran into you guys

I took a picture for evidence :haha:

Last edited:
Those rocks are just after the hillclimb off the main road to the left on top. I was eyeballing them...