• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WannaBee

Got a few more tubes in for some bracing. Still need to brace the fender bars and start on paneling and getting the keg ready for fuel. Ill be adding a sump and pickup/fittings on it for fuel.

If I'd known you were gonna go for a keg fuel tank I had 2 stainless 15.5 gal ones already set up for it sitting in the garage, looking pimp though man.

Any updates on this? :awesomework:

Yep its sitting outside with a tarp on it. I was getting way behind and needed to use the lift to get caught up and fix my wheeler. Ive been jonesin to go wheelin.

Ill get back on it next week.

I did however get a 203 and tranny, just need a ford np205 now.

Bump.

In typical Choppy styling, build starts off strong, then dies off, and I predict that we are going to see finished pictures before long, with no inbetween pictures.

:fawkdancesmiley:

Bump.

In typical Choppy styling, build starts off strong, then dies off, and I predict that we are going to see finished pictures before long, with no inbetween pictures.

:fawkdancesmiley:

daylight saving time **** up my motivation. :D

I did get a sweet HiLux tailgate with raised TOYOTA letters to cut up and molest.

Sorry man, nothin, zip, zilch, nadda. Still sitting, but the tarp is kinda tore up now, tho.

Thanks for the bump on this thread. Somehow I missed it until today. This thing is sikk! Cannot wait to see the finished product:cool:

If I'd known you were gonna go for a keg fuel tank I had 2 stainless 15.5 gal ones already set up for it sitting in the garage, looking pimp though man.

I got another keg from Anthony (XO fab plug here:awesomework:)

It is way nicer and dent free than the other one.

The best part is the beer company that the keg came from says in big raised letters on the side.......

BAYOU BREWING

"She dont run on pump gas, only the hi octane Bayou Brew"