• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Want soft sticky tire? From Rccrawler.com

VMGontheRocks

I found a new way to soften up tires, it works awesome.

All you need to do is run to the store and pick up 4 packs of Adolf's Meat Marinade. One package for each tire. (the cost is less then $1.00 a pack the my local grocery).

In a zip lock bag big enough to hold a tire, mix up the marinade with about a cup of hot water and put the tire in the bag making sure the tire is coated with the mixture. You should leave the tires in the bag over night.

After the tires have been sitting in the marinade take them out of the bag and rinse them off well in the sink first, then throw them in the dishwasher or washing maching (I used the washing maching and Tide) with soap and run them through a cycle... And you will have soft and sticky tires.
Rccrawler

that's the weirdest **** i've ever heard bud, but if it works more power to ya!:clappy:

The marinade works awesome if you leave the tires in it for 2 days and makes them super sticky. Just be warned your tire life will shorten at the cost of traction. I did this to my mashers and after about 2 months of driving they are pretty worn down compared to my brothers who didnt use it.

More then only one day. Think of it this way in the marinade there is acid which is what softens tires. Adolfs is one of few left that actually have the citric I think acid still in it. I dont have a pack at hande to recall though. If you stick something in it longer it will break down more which is why they get stickier because they are breaking down. :cool: You just have to play with the tires you have because I have noticed even with proline tires that even though they are the exact same tire the batches between them might be softer or harder then another batch. :redneck:

I make my own for steak no store bought **** here :flipoff:. You could just do it the easy way and buy tire softner from the tracks around you.