• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Want to make a quick $1000? Not spam just looking for some help

Macman

I am a Mac Tool distributor and we are looking for people interested in becoming successful business owners. That being said its not a hobby,the first year is a lil tough in this business but the rewards are great. We have routes available in about any state. I have been in this business 16 years now so if you think you are interested or know someone who fits the bill. Contact me with any questions, if I cant answer them I can get them answered. So here is how you earn the grand. You or the person you refer becomes a Mac Tools Franchise I will give you 10 Benjamins. Wizzo on here is one of my best friends so I think he will vouch for me to be good for the cash!!!???????????? I'm willing to pay as many as ppl refer. Thanks for reading Joe Hardin 270-646-8493

I just want to know why I can't get a Mac tool distributor to stop at our shop? I have over 2k in broken Mac tools from the past 3.5 years. :(

There's a bunch of guys on hardlinecrawlers.com. Do I get a grand for each hardliner that takes you up on the offer? ;D

Seriously though, for as much as my mechanic buddies spend on tools there's got to be some good scratch to be made.

Yes they will pay for shipping if you contact them. I agree it's a pita! Find me a guy in your area and Mac will double it up, a cool $1000 from me and $1000 in tools from Mac! We are very serious about filling any open areas so this is not a problem anymore!

Btw I think we have a sweet deal for any that served!!! Also women do very well in this business so don't forget the ladies that may be interested!!

ibrokeit said:
laughing1 I purposely kept it nice to abide by the new rules. Guess it wasn't nice enough. Pretty much same thing that josh already said.

I don't know what Josh said.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 158
I believe the difference was the thread that I posted in was a thread about the differing opinions and going forward, so my comment was more in context than in other threads, especially after the nonsense I was replying to.

Not completely sure but last year was a very nice gesture on the starting inventory I think. If you think you're interested give me a call 270-646-8493

I'll vouch for Joe. He is a stand up guy and serious about his business (selling tools). I've thought seriously about getting into tools sales if the right route was available.

wizzo said:
I'll vouch for Joe. He is a stand up guy and serious about his business (selling tools). I've thought seriously about getting into tools sales if the right route was available.

Go to the Army, then come back gor the sweet deal. :dblthumb: