• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wanted, Liberty Trail Report

jeepn

Can't find any trail reports for the Liberty area. Thinking about going over next weekend. Wondering where the snow level is. Thanks

X2! Not that I'm headin' over, but am curious as to what it was like as well!!! Hey Avanteone, didn't you go there over the weekend???:corn:

snow on the higher trails but by now its gone after running last weekend its almost gone. across the 97 has nothing. Good wheeling. had no problem

I used to go deer and elk hunting there in the 70s. Back then there were just the normal few roads to go on. The talk of these 'trails' has got me wondering what has opened up over there? Can somebody inform me ? thanks...

I used to go deer and elk hunting there in the 70s. Back then there were just the normal few roads to go on. The talk of these 'trails' has got me wondering what has opened up over there? Can somebody inform me ? thanks...

There's a whole pile of trails over there---really cool ones at that!!! Team Trophy Challenge was there last yr and I got to run SOME of the trails...Fun!!:awesomework:

Good trails snow should only be up high and in the shade, pics from mem weekend....cheers:awesomework:

Last edited:
attachment.php

This pic is shot from right at the top of a hill climb, where at the top the trail goes right, right?

Goto Cleelumtrails.com mapping info available

Yup, we ran it backwards:redneck:

Haha!!! Yeah, I've been on that trail...pretty fun!!! Only when I did it it was wet/rainy (Team Trophy Challenge)! After that first climb, I was parked in the exact spot the blur Runner is, waiting for our buddy to get up the climb....